What kind of stuff do you dislike?

haha :P

I dislike Janet's brother, can I kill him? I know friends that will take the body to the Glades an let the alligators take care of the body!

You could but I'd imagine you have the mentality that would never let you live it down lol I on the other hand have little to no emotions so I could be a perfect choice for a hitman I suppose :p lol

I dislike days that seem to fly by.

Well, I just about shot his ass. He touched me and Jan was not here so he is out in the street waiting for her, and if he comes toward the house again he is a dead man.

I dislike getting this angry.

I dislike jerks and by the sound of things it seems Jan's brother is a jerk.

He slapped me on the ass! and said something rude, not sure exactly what it was because I immediately flipped out and got the gun out of my purse.

I dislike when people I do not want touching me touch me. That pisses me off to no extent.

*retracts hand before it touches Kimmy...... :P *

I dislike the fact that the people who worked on the house I am in now left cigarette butts all over the ground.

LOL! GRAWRRR!!! hehe

I would be calling and complaining to the owner that is BS and nasty.

I dislike the thought of going back to work next week, I may take off another week lol!

Oh Kimmy RAWR :D :D :D lol :P

I dislike having plans ruined because of rain

I dislike Mexican food that is no where near Mexican food LOL!

You should have shot him right in the balls!
I dislike abusive people!
He slapped me on the ass! and said something rude, not sure exactly what it was because I immediately flipped out and got the gun out of my purse.

I dislike when people I do not want touching me touch me. That pisses me off to no extent.

You should have shot him right in the balls!
I dislike abusive people!

HEHE! Janet kicked his ass when she got home, kicked his nuts in for him a few times. Then the cops came down the road and he went to jail :)

I dislike when I get the munchies, and there is nothing to munch on :(

Sounds like Kimmy is in a good mood now :P

I dislike it when I sit down after being up getting stuff for myself and whoever only to be asked to get something else lol

NICEEEE!!
It feels like torture when you don't have any munchies!
I dislike "it's not you, it's me"
HEHE! Janet kicked his ass when she got home, kicked his nuts in for him a few times. Then the cops came down the road and he went to jail :)

I dislike when I get the munchies, and there is nothing to munch on :(

Ya the "It's not you, it's me" statement is total bullshit!

I dislike paying taxes

I dislike that my mini fridge in my office went poo on me yesterday lol

poor Kimmy and her tummy aches, make Jan rub it...... your tummy that is :P

I dislike missing someone on msn that I haven't talked to in a while. I was away and forgot to mark it and missed a buddy of mine who messaged me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.