What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike coming online to fine someone for a needed conversation only to see they are offline.

That bites.

I dislike when a Veteran comes into a noob. zone and wipes us out.

I dislike feeling as though a site I enjoy is quickly becoming dead to me.

I dislike when life throws you a bone, and there is no meat on it. lol

I dislike the current trend of 3+ days of nothing but rain :( I want some sunshine at least.

I will take that rain from you, send it to me! lol

I dislike when I sit here and am bored out of my skull waiting for something to happen lol

Agreed with that one JCKBZA.

I dislike going to a store and forgetting what all I needed to get. (senior moments are coming on too soon for me :P )

Last edited:
+1 Plex! Totally agreed on that one, nothing like going in for something and BAM! Brain Fart! drive home, get 1/2 way there and say "SHIT! That was it!" turn around go back and get what you needed lol.

I dislike margarine..bring me the real butter please!

+1,000,000 Kimmy I hate margarine but I keep it around just in case, mainly for cooking purposes.

I dislike whip cream, nasty tasting stuff give me meringue if you insist on having a pie topping lol or ice cream ;)

mmmm mmmm Whip Cream is fun tho, but I do agree.

I dislike when Lady needs a bath, getting a 200+LB Rottie in the tub is NOT by any means easy!

lol Kimmy.

I dislike being disturbed when I'm in the middle of reading something.

jajajajajaajajaja!!! that's a good one!
!
mmmm mmmm Whip Cream is fun tho, but I do agree.

I dislike when Lady needs a bath, getting a 200+LB Rottie in the tub is NOT by any means easy!

what about the combination of ugly and stupid combined with vanity? I mean WTF?? If you're ugly be nice, and If you're stupid at least you're good looking, but don't be both, DO NOT BE AN ASS!

I dislike people that beat around the bush and do not have the testicular fortitude to say what is on their mind. I appreciate people than can say how they feel strait out. :) makes things go so much smoother.

Yea that is a bad feeling for sure. I get like that some times, it is strange I chalk mine up to my getting old lol!

I dislike rude, arrogant people.

But you're not old so quit saying that daminit! :D

I dislike like people saying they are old :P kidding

I dislike muscle spasms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.