What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike being around my mother all day like today, now I feel like my brain has turned into a pile of doggie poo! God that woman drives me nuts!

I dislike working from my laptop...pray my other parts come in tomorrow so I can finish my main pc.

I got a wicked laptop, but am used to only using it when on the road, not to sit here for hours on end lol! SO got my monitor on it, my keyboard, and mouse LOL! Been using it for a couple of days and am SO Tired of it!

I dislike know it all kids! (Like the Demon Spawn Brats!)

I dislike when i fall asleep on the couch and wake up with a kink in my neck :(

Shit! I could use a massage, but I want a full body one, I have been working my tail off around the house for days :( I am so sore everything hurts.

I dislike being in pain, Vicodin here I come LOL! kidding!

I'd offer to massage you but sadly I'm not you type of gender :P lol

I dislike indecisiveness.

What does that have to do with a massage? Sex does not matter to do that. :D UNLESSSSSSSS HAHA! never mind! :P

I dislike when I am talking to someone then someone cuts in like they know what we are talking about, and make a fool of them self.

I dislike sitting here waiting for something and it does not get here when I need it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/