What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Yeah both of those sentences are real drags.

I dislike when I get distracted and my food is cold.

I dislike when I have to sit and catchup on pages of the forums cause you guys move so darn fast LOL! :)

OH! MY GOD! SHE'S COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!! RUUUUN AWAAAAAY!!!!

I dislike melted butter.

I here you. I'm about to pass out. Sugar high for 4 hours. Best of the night to ya'. The Sun is bitter in the morning.

I dislike running out of candy.

I think that not much can be done with that one Mr. Tofoo12, It seems to powerful.

I dislike when people don't wash their hands coming out of the restroom. UGH!

Last edited:
What do you deem as a trivial matter?

I dislike having to wait for the next issue of a manga to end a cliff-hanger.

Well the fact that this thread is just posting things we dislike with out caring if it can be changed or not

and i dislike the feeling you get after watching and epic anime knowing that it is all over

agreed +1 tofoo12! It sucks when that happens, your like WHAT THAT IS IT!!! then you search google or what ever to see if there was OVAs made, or anything else, like maybe a movie, 2nd, 3rd season lol!

I dislike when a Anime changes artists in the middle of the season.
(Famous one for that was The Third, you could so tell when the new artist took over. Hanoka looked so stupid after the new guy came in, but it was a good story so finished watching it.)

I know about that feeling. I dislike it with a passion. (Anime ending, no more after that, very sad.)

Uh, would something terrible happen to me if asked why today is not a good day? Kimmy?

I dislike when my Grandparents leave.

No nothing bad LOL! just a bad day, 2 weeks ago I had to fire the assistant manager I had working for me, this morning I get a call from someone at the shop about a customer so I went in to find only 4 of my 7 employees were even at work, no call in, no excuses nothing, so I fired them. So I decided to just downsize my business to 4 people, thank god they are the 4 there that really bust their tails and work hard. They are also people I have known for over 15+ years so they are trustworthy.

I dislike when I break a nail :(

Wow! You didn't have Donald Trump or Warren Buffet as you Business and Finance teachers did you?

But that sucks that those people slacked. Hopefully your customer was satisfied in some way. (Just now thought of it. What business do you run?)

I dislike when I set something a certain way and someone else comes and re-does it.

No, but I am a very easy going person on my employees, they know ALL they have to do is call in. I know people in life have problems and things come up, but to not call in at least is complete disrespect to me, and the others that work with them as they have to pick up the slack, that is totally unfair to them. It works out for the better really, the 4 that are there I took the salary of the 3 that I fired split it by 4 and gave them all a well deserved raise. I am glad there was another issue that I had to handle there, or I would not have known this until Friday when I got the time reports in then would have had to deal with it and ruin my mood for the weekend. I own a computer repair, building, networking and parts shop.

I dislike when people mess with my stuff. lol!

So can I respectfully say you are a geek/tech whiz?

It is nice that your remaining employees got a raise. Yes it is unfair that other people have to work harder when someone doesn't show. I believe in the call-in system. You should let your boss know what the forecast looks like tomorrow, what you will be doing in two weeks and don't ever tell someone else to tell the other guy what you said.

I dislike when my soda goes flat.

Yes, total nerd LOL!

Yes, there is even an answer machine at the shop they could have called in over night, they have my home, and cell, they all have a work cell to call one another on, so no excuses. What burns me most is this, the US Economy is in the total shit-house at the moment, jobs are very hard to find, people getting laid off, businesses folding everywhere. They tossed away a job where they had it made, 1 person was going to school still and working for me for hands-on work in the PC field to go along with his schooling, now as a NON A+ Cert Tech. starting pay he was getting was 13$ a hour...That is STUPID! to give that up. PC Builders at Dell,HP ect only make 9$ a hour.. dumb dumb!

I dislike when I go to get a soda, and JANET (wench) has drank the last one, and did not go get more... lol I love that woman I swear LOL! :D

Very aggravating. I find it sad that the one student just tossed his career away. When I first started working, I was a little careless, (a little late, forget something, blah blah bleh!) But I knew how to call in saying "Hey! I'm gonna be late x amount of minutes or I can't make it today." I'm right now trying get on at the local library over here. I've know the people for nigh on 8 years now, (There really crazy!) but I like them. A library, just like for a computer business is a great environment to start in and then work up.

I keep noticing that you call Janet "Wench". Is that your playful word for when she causes trouble?

I dislike when I come up and there is no pizza left.

Yes, I call her my wench LOL! yea it is my play name when she does something troublesome :D She calls me Skank so I had to come up with one LOL!

I dislike non-home made pizza...There is only 1 shop here that makes really good pizza but got to drive to get it since they do not deliver.

You all sound very playful...I'm scared.

You all don't got to Domino's do you. Or is it like a Mom and Pop place.

I dislike wrinkled napkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently