What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike being in pain :( my tummy hurts this morning :( really really bad

Aww hugs youll feel better have u seen the doctor?
Dislike that kimmy is in pain :(

:) thank you

I dislike that I can not sleep, if I could only get to sleep I am sure I would be better when I woke, but to much pain an feel sick to lay down.

:(
I disliek the fact that i have to be awake when im sick cause if i sleep it gets worse

I dislike only three things: Cold coffee, wet toilet paper and people talking to me when I just wake up.

The thought of wet toilet paper sent chills up my spine for some reason.

I dislike the thought of wet toilet paper as well lol

haha agreeed wet toilet paper .. ewwwwwww

I hate it when the guys forgets to put down the seat ><

I will come back again saying very loudly that I ha... uh, dislike overcooked/soggy Ramen, makes me very sad :( I also dislike squeaky doors. Really dislike fighting a really hard boss and dying before I get that last hit on him. Grrr.

I smack Janet's brother every time he comes over and does not put the toilet seat down, and I hit that moron hard to. (the stupid sob)

I dislike when people ask your opinion on something then tell you that you are wrong. It is a "OPINION" you can not tell someone their opinion is wrong lol doh!

Hmm i get that sometime.

I dislike that animes has to come to an end :(

I dislike Anime that comes to an end, but it is a stupid pointless end, with no real end. Example: Claymore

O: i nearly watched thank god i didnt.

I dislike that i am unable to sleep after watching anime.

No no! it is a GREAT Anime you will enjoy it I am most sure! It is just that the Manga was not up to finish the complete Anime Storyline, they said that it should be complete next year in 2012 if I remember rite. You need to watch the 1st set tho, very good. <3 Clare.

I dislike lazy people that I have to get on to work...

ohh just like freezing . Yeah ill most likely have a look at it :P Me and my bro share similar interest in genres :P ><

I dislike that perplexing has been gone for awhile ><

Yea +1 to the Plex thing, I miss him, he said I think he may be back this Saturday! :D we will have to harass him a lot when he gets back. He is also on my MSN and I normally keep it on where ever I am at.

I dislike that I can not reach through the PC and pinch Ikaros when I want :( sux! :(

haha yea, wait! NO! lol I am the boss! I never sleep on the job :whistle:

I dislike when I can not see the Jeep in the drive way because it is raining too hard, I love rain, but not like this.

I dislike people talking over your phone calls. Or worse, the people who don't return your phone calls!

Hmm... I don't know how to say anything about that one.

I dislike when my psp battery dies and I have to start over. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.