What kind of stuff do you dislike?

ohh i just got a huge bunch of dislikes this morning ><
I dislike presenting
I dislike losing my friends calculator
I dislike wearing formal clothes for presentations ><

Got any proof of that? :p just kidding :D

i dislike having a simple plan for wanting to get things to be better overall only to have it not come to fruition........ Thanks Washington I really appreciate you morons running our country..............

YES Sir I Do! and only way you will get to see it is to beg and beg and beg some more to see :P also you got to get past Jan ROFL!

I dislike Politicians

But but but Jan is probably not nice enough to say yes :P lol!

I dislike banks :D

If she ever creates an account here I am sure her and I will talk, I am sure she would be great to chat with :) (on a side note I doubt it matters here but you may wish to inform the admins so they don't look at it as a dupe account having the same IP.)

I dislike moody 3 year old's lol :P

Oh, yea would have to do that LOL! we have been shot off a forum before because of being on the same IP >.< it was annoying, we got back on but never thought about it, and it causing a problem. Guess some peeps do not like it, we got busted by Runes of Magic a game we play because we both play from same IP they accused us of being Chinese Gold Farmers LMAO! that was prolly the funniest thing ever happened.

I dislike moody women! lol hah

Yeah a lot of site especially though related to bit torrent are very strict on dupe accounts.

I dislike being annoyed :P

I dislike having animals sometimes. Do not get me wrong here, I love our dogs, but they are like kids, if we want to go somewhere we have to plan it out, get a sitter or what ever. It is like the Spur of the Moment things do not happen here much anymore, and I miss that.

I dislike going out without my boys honestly. I mean we do sometimes but it's more fun with them around :)

I dislike when people cut me off in traffic, then give me the bird LOL! it is like uhh, YOU cut ME off not ME/YOU! lol

I dislike rubberneckers :| seriously someone got pulled over or there was a car accident quit freaking gawking and drive! :P

That is so true +1 on that

I dislike being home alone on a stormy night :(

/me comes over on the lonely stormy nights :)

I dislike it when people call past 9PM and it wakes my boys up.

I dislike Tuesdays...it is cloths washing day, bathe the dogs, wash the vehicles, and clean the bathroom day :(

I dislike this time of night when I can't sleep and because of that my wife goes to bed and I have to switch from my PC to my laptop so I don't disturb her lol.

I dislike when Jan goes to bed before me, I feel like when I do go to bed I have to sneak, and can not cuddle because I do not want to wake her up :(

ouchie!

I like to take walks on the beach at night in the moonlight.

agreed!

I dislike having to search really hard for something I want

Agreed. It sucks

I dislike some sites that are all Black and White with NO color. Makes me feel depressed being there LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx