What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that pistachios cost so much. Have to wait for Chinese New Year to eat as much as I want.

When I go to the theater, I dislike having to go to the bathroom during the movie. I went right before the previews, but still had to go during the train scene in the Hunger Games, and due to my dislike of missing anything, I had to hold it for the rest of the movie.

Yeahhh that happens so much >.<
I dislike when i get distracted during the good scenes...

I dislike how spoiled my cat is. She only lets me pet her on the top of her head and her neck. If I try to pet her anywhere else, she'll either slap me, or reposition herself so that I'm petting her on her head or neck.

I dislike the moment when you are trying to recall something, you know its in there but you wont think of it, then after a while it comes up, when you do not need it anymore. *grammar x.x*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.