What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike taking online courses. The urge to procrastinate are too strong.

I dislike people who blast their music in the parking lot in my college. Some of us are trying to sleep in our cars between classes you jerks!

I dislike people who blast their music in the parking lot in my college. Some of us are trying to sleep in our cars between classes you jerks!
I dislike my roommate looping a song all freaking night and not exactly quietly either so that accompanied with his snoring like a whale and leaving the computer on which means it lights up the room to some extent causes me to have lack of sleep =.=

i get the feeling you are unsatisfied with your roommate...i cant see why that is xD
i dislike false friends and talking behind backs~

i dont like others touching my things without permission as well. even worse is reading your personal stuff without your consent :/

I dont have anything for his to read :p hmm i dont even keep records xD I dislike people who dont know certain rules of social conduct

it depends i dislike the shock effect of horror movies (thats why i dont usually watch them)
...but whats even worse is the mega-stupid-logic of those movies and the ultra-stupid actions the characters take...i always yell at the tv when i watch them and tell myself the characters deserve to die...(even more of a reason not to watch them)

I dislike characters that stand around making a speech right before the goal and get screwed over for it =.=

I dislike having to explain my theories to unintelligent individuals who spell like they are 6 years old.

I dislike how every time there's a group project, I end up becoming the leader and contribute the majority of the work. Earn your own damn grade people!!

I dislike working alone on a group project because every person in my class has a group. Always leave out the quiet one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.