You Might Be An Otaku If...

... you might be an Otaku if you take a plushy to school and they might be Otaku if they thinks its awsome

Have you done that? :D

You might be an Otaku if they make an anime about Otaku and the character resemble like you.

i had a pikachu plushy and it was my sports houses mascot.

you might be an otaku if you have made a mech out of boxes

You might be an Otaku if you thought taking Engineering course mean you could built your own mecha.

dam there goes my plan

you might be an otaku if when you see transformers you tell your freind "they ripped this off from gundam"

You might be an otaku if you get hit in the street and then you look above to check if your life bar is ok

You might be an Otaku if you eat a bean(DBZ reference), and hoping that you'll be OK after getting hit in the street.

You might(definitely) be an otaku if you know what a futanari is. (for those of you who don't know, it's kind of like a trap(in some cases) but she's definitely a chick)

You might be an Otaku if all your hard drives are filled with manga and anime.

You might be an otaku if you are trolling the forums while waiting for your anime to download from said forums.

Hey! I had instant noodle for lunch since Kindergarten until High school.

You might be an Otaku if you hoping that you're back to high school life again.

Isnt that y it say you "might" be an otaku?

You might be an otaku if you know what an otaku is

Oh no! I know what's an Otaku is!!

You might be an otaku if you think all aliens look like some cute little/young girls with some magical power, and changing their battle outfit require some nudity involve.

I dont think all of them do just most ;D

You might be an otaku if you went to anime conventions

Guess I'm not yet a full fledged Otaku, since I haven't been to any anime convention.

You might be an otaku most of the courses you took in school/college/university was for you to be a mangaka.
*Sadly true. :(*

You might be an otaku if youre trying to learn japanese just for anime, manga, etc.

You might be an Otaku if all your drawing have manga/anime influence in them.

Hmm nopes XD did fine arts which doesnt hav anything to do with anime for eight years

You might be an otaku if you sit in bed while watching anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Riquipajarito35 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, sorry for bothering, could you update the Links of this Game and its extras?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄%EF%B8%8Frelease☄%EF%B8%8F-231124-わるきゅ~れ-三美姫の牝豚〜姦獄の城〜-ダウンロード版-fanza-games特典-dlsite特典.1396971/
InfiniteFighter wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reupload this game? Thanks.
ルゴーム砦の脱出
Sotawuuut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello! can you reupload RJ01179736? file removed from the sites provided.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post at once, but this one has one final update for a previously undiscovered major bug. Please update.
神ゲー世界大戦 to Ver1.05
ReTuan wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi. Could you update new version of RJ01169637