Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

cpyz.jpg

ok this one is weird !!

LOL i tought it was some kind of death metal, or hard rock but he was listening to CELIN DION !!!!!! :shocked:

Brain? Whats that? I think i heard of that... someone was talking about that some time ago... =w=

well yea kind of you know "Bob. Bob had bitch tits. This was a support group for men with testicular cancer. The big moosie slobbering all over me... that was Bob."
I remember that, now that mentioned it^^.
it's a good idea for next time he bites but , NO i would never think about it , what would you do if a cat bites you ??? XD dont tell the paint plan !!! XDDDD
Hhmm my cat bite a hole trough my lip once, makes me think about piercing really.
Well assuming its biting affectionately then you can bite back affectionately ;p Or not affectionately~ But it might not bite you anymore after that~

Ehe yeah, he'd just look at me like "wtf are you doing Human" Though actually my cat...(RIP) had a thing for sucking nipples. Yes he did that.

[MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION] ; Very nice and smooth black looking cat there azazel, mine was pure white though, with pink paws.
Looks like you and samy are the new team random.

Oh and your in Hell ? is is really hot, or really cold there, or just really tortureous ? (umh how do I spell that word)

////////////

New pic's upcoming !
Will post some of my new "batcave" system I'm almost done set up after a OS reinstall.

Maa, are wa, ne LPW ja nee, ne...? Demo sore wa boku kara o-shirase koto dake datta yo... Nara, ki ni shinaide...:goodtea:~>

Ohw wow, what a fail >_>;

Didn't notice I clicked the wrong link xD

Hello friend....I guess that says something about this thread heh...I got spammers everywhere infiltrating my every thread of my b.... thread.

///
Pics might have to wait until tomorrow.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; well thank you genKidan you'r the first perso to like that cat, every one hates him even Samy !!

well actually hell is not that hot, but they have slow connections so !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/