Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

I wish I was so lucky to have a cat I could play games with.... o.O I wouldn't do anything else then,, well maybe, or at least for a while. Neko, my best friend.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; I got even yet some more cake !!!

Nobody likes sharing their face?
I love B/W photos
164435_607526205944686_1373910843_n.jpg

i could but i look utter depressing in the picture ive got, the reason why? i found out the cake is a lie T.T, truth be told i just look depressing in pictures go figure =/

Nobody likes sharing their face?
I love B/W photos
164435_607526205944686_1373910843_n.jpg
Like the shirt, and I like the glasses as well, looks like your chilling on a beach in like baja california or something ^^

I think I like B/W photos as well, especially if I was to share myself, cause I think I just don't feel always so natural in photos. But BW looks retro anyways, if thats the right term for it.

I've shared photos of me before though. But feels more comfy not doing it too often for some, unknown reason. But lets say it like this, if I meet everyone here irl first, then I am guessing it would feel different.
i could but i look utter depressing in the picture ive got, the reason why? i found out the cake is a lie T.T, truth be told i just look depressing in pictures go figure =/
I don't know what I look, I suspect that if you wanted a picture of me looking how I normally do it might be necessary to take one when I'm unaware...
Lol im usually too lazy to shave so i look like a mess =w=
I don't shave my face either that often....oh wait he said share, not shave. JK /me imagines a beard kitty

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; that is looking like a rather dashing battlestation.

One day in the future, just for kicks, I will build some kind of battle station with multiple monitors all hooked up to mounting arms so I can make a big, slightly curved screen coming down from overhead, and then I will post the picture here. XD

OW come one guys everyone shares his pictures especially you Samy !!! and if you guys are shy at that point we can start by me !!!

Like the shirt, and I like the glasses as well, looks like your chilling on a beach in like baja california or something ^^

I think I like B/W photos as well, especially if I was to share myself, cause I think I just don't feel always so natural in photos. But BW looks retro anyways, if thats the right term for it.

I've shared photos of me before though. But feels more comfy not doing it too often for some, unknown reason. But lets say it like this, if I meet everyone here irl first, then I am guessing it would feel different.

I see, though its not like Imma make my face known throughout the forum lol.
I get you about the retro look. I'd also use words like dramatic, eye catching, classy~
I feel like I get more emotions through a B/W image than color, though not everything looks good in B/W ;)
I guess we differ on the last part though; I would like to meet so new RL friends through a forum.
Oh yea, I was at Santa Cruz for a weekend:happywhistle:

what?! how do you mean... play with you?? im not gay XD, maybe ill upload a picture when i dont seem stoned or depressed haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/