Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

No because theres only crazy cat ladies :goodtea: Who ever heard of a crazy dog guy? :runhappy: (I dont understand my logic either~ Dont ask xD )

OK i'm convinced i'll throw him out !!!!!............................................................................someday :whipmaster:

Make sure to tie a flamethrower to his back as well so he could burn down the city cook his food while youre not around~

Just caring for the cat :goodtea: He has plenty of lives to toss if he accidentally traps himself in a burning building :goodtea:

Lol off to sleeps? xD
Ai I was, or else I stay up too late and get up to late, which makes me stay up even later~
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; well thank you genKidan you'r the first perso to like that cat, every one hates him even Samy !!

well actually hell is not that hot, but they have slow connections so !!!
Thats soo odd, I wowe cats, especially when they purr and push their head towards you while you give them a kiss on the forhead xD

Even odder is samy even not liking him....And he's calling you a catfreak :P how ironic ! since he IS one as well xD

SLoW connections...:(

oh and @samy, I just happened to always imagine you as a black cat as well on top of it all, so uuh what color are you actually kitty ? :redface:

Make sure to tie a flamethrower to his back as well so he could burn down the city cook his food while youre not around~

Guess times have changed...Samson used foxes for that, and he lit their tails on fire...
But I guess they just didn't have flamethrowers back then.

Sry for some unclear pics, I don't know how to hold my DC still. All though I see now it's only mostly visible at full res.

Since I said I would post some pics of my refirbished "batcave" I'll start with that as I'm finally getting things in order for my "dream" like autumn gaming session ect.

My PC almost done, with some cleaning and tweaking:

By "control Center" as it's starting to resemble with my new 27":

Now my older 22" looks small and puny now:

Even my celery is smiling to me "today" (well the day I took the picture anyways since I've delayed a day or two posting these)

Oh and before I forget, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; here they are.

Sry for some unclear pics, I don't know how to hold my DC still. All though I see now it's only mostly visible at full res.

Since I said I would post some pics of my refirbished "batcave" I'll start with that as I'm finally getting things in order for my "dream" like autumn gaming session ect.

My PC almost done, with some cleaning and tweaking:

By "control Center" as it's starting to resemble with my new 27":

Now my older 22" looks small and puny now:

Even my celery is smiling to me "today" (well the day I took the picture anyways since I've delayed a day or two posting these)

Oh and before I forget, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; here they are.
It really nice become your new "Commander center", and it seems, that your already the self destruction-countdown for the world activated have...:XD:

It really nice become your new "Commander center", and it seems, that your already the self destruction-countdown for the world activated have...:XD:

:lmao: If Sova knew that ! he might be either ecstatic or worried I'll beat him too it ~

Hmm, this was my 1,555th post on the 144th page of the thread and the 1440th post in the thread....

I also joined the 4th month 2012 which equates to 9.
1555 posts equates to 16.
45 thanks equates to 9.

And 9 times 16 is 144.

Last edited:
?????????? who wants to play xbox with the cat , it's a hardcore gamer
hgd4.jpg

Hmm... only four people manage to beat him? Or just the same guy he keeps raging over? xD

It's the same guy LOL and that guy is me.... those four wins were actually my best life moments :: XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/