Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

But we dont know said random japanese artist D: We just know you =w=

Lol hmm... dunno any pact :runhappy:

You probably do actually. Redjuice999. One of his more noteworthy works would be his goodsmile artbook for Japanese disaster relief, or his Guilty Crown, which he designed the characters for.

Hmm I'm starting to wonder now. The only pic I found so far of his workstation was pretty normal. I wonder if it was Arsenixc that I am remembering...

i dont take a picture with a Disney character cuz im in scotland XD

Haha, don't worry man. I got chue:mafiaboss:
Here, enjoy some good ol' street photography
at AX
599540_602033363160637_404234073_n.jpg

p.s. I love Touhou<3

Sweet picture and that pose is just WOWOWO not like me with that mario dude , tough before i see you i was imaging you differently !!!

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; that is looking like a rather dashing battlestation.

One day in the future, just for kicks, I will build some kind of battle station with multiple monitors all hooked up to mounting arms so I can make a big, slightly curved screen coming down from overhead, and then I will post the picture here. XD
I would have thought of that except....I TRUly hate the way current products enables it, with those big black frames in between monitors. If I ever do I'l wait for a proper curved screen that bends around with no frameswork in between or some other solution...It still be cool though ofc ^^
Lol you want to make everyone jelly? ;p
8} Jelly ? Not sure what it means or who it was for, but does that happen to mean jealous or something ?
Teach me Jelly...
Hmm... you want meh to share? :o
Forgot why I quoted this :punched:

EDIT: AHHH I REMEmBER: No he wants you to shave di-da-dum...!
I see, though its not like Imma make my face known throughout the forum lol.
I get you about the retro look. I'd also use words like dramatic, eye catching, classy~
I feel like I get more emotions through a B/W image than color, though not everything looks good in B/W ;)
I guess we differ on the last part though; I would like to meet so new RL friends through a forum.
Oh yea, I was at Santa Cruz for a weekend:happywhistle:
I agree, not everything looks good in B/W photos, especially rainbows !

Not sure I got you correctly on the last line, or vice versa, but I didn't mean to say that I wouldn't like to meet new people and become irl friends or anything. Just that I'd feel less reserved if it wasn't accessible to the whole world wide web thats all.
Well yes , i insist !!! here is what i look like, ( Ladies, Please. Contain Your Joy )
560265_4677509022111_1100515337_n.jpg
Which one ? :p
i'm not mario you know !!
Oh well I guess that solved it.
Haha, don't worry man. I got chue:mafiaboss:
Here, enjoy some good ol' street photography
at AX
599540_602033363160637_404234073_n.jpg

p.s. I love Touhou<3
I love Touhou ! REIMU !!!!! :-D Uber fancy. Love it.

I think I've spotted a potential photographer, who likes to snap classy photos in B/W. This last one I do like...Classy as hell ! :D But then again how could it not be, REIMU !!!!! Ah oki oki gotta calm down...Funky music in the background ain't helping. Mind altering alpha vibes

...What?!:surprised: ...Hey, if it possible is, can you a pieces to me send/export...?:goodtea:~>
....T..to late :runhappy::full: sry. But I guess as a chief you found that to be perhaps quite interesting ?
what?! how do you mean... play with you?? im not gay XD, maybe ill upload a picture when i dont seem stoned or depressed haha
I wound't mind a stoned picture...nope, honestly not.
i dont take a picture with a Disney character cuz im in scotland XD

Try the lockness monster, or some NRA members perhaps, any of those could work as a substitute I'm sure or some dude in a kilt.

....T..to late :runhappy::full: sry. But I guess as a chief you found that to be perhaps quite interesting ?.
Hiiii... W-W-What for a friend are you...?!:surprised: ...You think always only on yourself...:crushed:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Lol, welcome amd g'evening Genki...:goodtea:~>

Oh and [MENTION=27986]Hanagai[/MENTION] ; You ready for some battlefield 4 soon thats coimng up this autumn ???

Hiiii... W-W-What for a friend are you...?!:surprised: ...You think always only on yourself...:crushed:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Lol, welcome amd g'evening Genki...:goodtea:~>

Sowy....
tumblr_marojk8xbD1rp1vaqo1_400.jpg

It was addicting, one bite and I was hooked.

Last edited:
I would have thought of that except....I TRUly hate the way current products enables it, with those big black frames in between monitors. If I ever do I'l wait for a proper curved screen that bends around with no frameswork in between or some other solution...It still be cool though ofc ^^

Well yeah it would suck if you set it up to be just one big monitor. I was imagining one of those scifi setups though where each monitor shows something different, and is at a slightly different elevation than the others.

Yeah the current large wraparound screens are usually poor quality and huge money, last I looked at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/