Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

...Oh, yeah~ yeah~ ... Then have you not more to explain, I understand you...:goodtea:~>

Lol thanks...:blushhappy:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, you've still experience collect here, then will it work also at you...:goodtea:~>

Be sure that i will work on that !!! actually if you use it in the random thread it will look just legendary !!

Well then hopefully I'd be on a hard-drive somewhere :neardead:
Pyre getting trapped while snooping around on Nexus hdd's....Now he's doomed for ecchi forever XD
Well i can tell you that i don't open my fridge anymore if you know what i mean !!
I hear you.
XDD , actually they are not cats but yeah that's why !!! LOL
zAbvkc7l.jpg

On a a side note, I have no idea what you and nanashi went on about, or maybe I kinda do...how random it all seemed.

Alright, then we must saddle up soon. You already pre-ordered or something ?

when i get money i'll pre order. Deluxe Edition.

and the part that pissed me of a bit is that you have to buy BF4 Premium for itself. it cost just as mutch as the game...

I havent been around for a while and decided to come back, so I'll give u a little gift. It's me and my cousin on my female friend's birthday party (I had to give her that hat as she was in love with it lol) btw Im the one on the left:

1005339_600437979996565_1993493556_n.jpg

when i get money i'll pre order. Deluxe Edition.

and the part that pissed me of a bit is that you have to buy BF4 Premium for itself. it cost just as mutch as the game...
I think I noticed that Premium contains all 5 expansion packs, that includes "china rising" so if you plan on buying premium like me, then buying the digital deluxe which inc "china rising" is a waste isn't it ?
Hmm... but does it give as much more? :/
I'm not rly, sure, it's 5 future expansion packs afaik. I think it's a fair amount of stuff, but compared tho the game itself it can't compare ofc, so it's easy money for them. Mostly new maps to play.
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ; Sure you haven't snorted emh.. inhaled something...? Or did you just see something in the background you really liked ^^

Last edited:
My eyes always get lost in the horizont, I dont do drugs, only a lot of alcohol.

Here are some pictures during the Fireworks Festival I took :3

119o0tk.jpg

2e2p6w8.jpg

2uf5c3l.jpg

2ihnr5z.jpg

2zr24ah.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;

Reactions: GenKiDan
very nice, as soon as i find my camera ill post a few pics up here aswell XD

My eyes always get lost in the horizont, I dont do drugs, only a lot of alcohol.
Aih, I don't do much of anything anymore, though there was always a time before... I actually try to stay away from alcohol even, because I'm afraid that if I decide have just some, it might get too tempting to take more than just a sip. And it only gets worse the more you have and over time. You drink a really lot ? Like on any day of the week or just a lot every weekend ?
Lol then it really is easy money for them...
Courtesy of @hanegai: http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1254009/meanwhile-in-ea

Yeah I think so, since it's EA, they kinda have that reputation on them already.

119o0tk.jpg

2e2p6w8.jpg

2uf5c3l.jpg

2ihnr5z.jpg

2zr24ah.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;
Wowa there Uno! Thats some smashin pictures, 1st and not only beautiful fireworks, but nice captures, timing, and taking good pictures in the dark is not that easy either. Or I'm just a lousy photographer with cheap equipment to boot.
You used a tripod/stand for taking these or was it just handheld ?

Why do you have a fireworks festival at this time of the year anyways ? It's not Guy Fawkes day yet is it...

All of the where great, but the 2nd and 3rd pic stood out to me, the 2nd seemed especially romantic, probably becasue it looked like there was a couple standing at the center holding each others in the flashing lights of the fireworks, and I just know I've seen that motif before in some anime picture as well :P

Is it the themes river you see on the pics ? Quick Edit...: lol I almost forgot my dear Dutchness, your not British.....still haunts my memory for some reason.

Wish I could have been there and seen it with my own eyes.
Daniel.

P.s. With something good to drink....I probably just thinking that cause I'm really thirsty right now -_-

Last edited:
I though you might really like the meme ^^ I know I did for some reason. Hmm maybe thats what I'd want to do if money really looked all that green....If money was a free market sorta speak, I'd make fashionable money, they'd be green of course.... And Purple.

119o0tk.jpg

2e2p6w8.jpg

2uf5c3l.jpg

2ihnr5z.jpg

2zr24ah.jpg

so pretty :bigeyes:

I took some new pics recently when I visited my grandma....it was just some shoots though of her view at night.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

You just need to get an idea of what settings to use. In this case:
ISO Value: 4000
Shutterspeed: 1/60 s
F: 4.5

It's still quite hard. Last year most of my pictures failed because it was too dark or shaky etc etc.
And I have to to buy a tripod for my camera so there are all taken with hand. I have quite the steady hands so it wasn't that much of a deal. But the pics will get better with a tripod to prevent even the slightest vibarations (even the push of a button can cause unwanted blurryness)

We have an annual fireworks festival around this time. Different countries compete for the trophy.
This years result:
1. The Netherlands! (w00t!)
2. South Korea
3. Belgium

For those interested, I have a video of Japan's entry on my youtube channel (unownHGSS of course :3)
I was a bit late so I didn't have time to adjust camera settings so I decided to make a video of it.

Reactions: GenKiDan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/