Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

We didn't say cheese , We said BANKAAAAAAAAAIIIIII !!!!!!
6z3o.jpg

Strange this happens a lot too me... I just a few days ago saw a meme just like that shirt....

I see things, then they happen a bit later.

[MENTION=39264]❤Hanako❤[/MENTION]; maybe dress like a hentai in a cosplay also that would be sometihng not so many might get at first, or maybe....maybe they would since their at a place with cosplay.

/////////

Hasn't really been much posting here in a while....If a get my Katana, I'll be sure to show it off.

Have seen... But noly a question, okay? ...Well, why you declare that as/than hentai-T-shirt, I see nothing there what with the genre to do has?:goodtea:~>

^^ It does nana ~ It's just that it's an English wordplay :p
Maybe you want to see if you can find out before anyone tells you ?

So, I went to the Animecon. I bought 2 figures so I thought I'd show you people :3

w83tip.jpg

wi9apf.jpg

2u4oh1x.jpg

And this one :3

2w4ekye.jpg

2ebfjaf.jpg

faokfs.jpg

The producer of the Tales Of~ game series, Hideo Baba was also there. So got his autograph :3
2rww308.jpg

Aside from these I bought a bunch of different flavored Pocky and Ramune..which I couldn't be bothered to take pics of xD

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26132]lightsphire[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION];

Last edited:
So, I went to the Animecon. I bought 2 figures so I thought I'd show you people :3

w83tip.jpg

wi9apf.jpg

2u4oh1x.jpg

2w4ekye.jpg

2ebfjaf.jpg

faokfs.jpg

The producer of the Tales Of~ game series, Hideo Baba was also there. So got his autograph :3
2rww308.jpg

Aside from these I bought a bunch of different flavored Pocky and Ramune..which I couldn't be bothered to take pics of xD

Nii-yan no ecchi!

w83tip.jpg

wi9apf.jpg

2u4oh1x.jpg

2w4ekye.jpg

2ebfjaf.jpg

faokfs.jpg

2rww308.jpg

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26132]lightsphire[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION];

(・∀・)

Yay Japan

Hmm... maybe I should save up for a figure to get from the annual anime convention this December too
The mouth waters

I wasn't actually planning on buying any figures.
But I saw these 2 a while ago as pre-order on AmiAmi. I ALMOST bought them so in the end I decided not to. The regret..

So when I saw them next to each other on the same shelf, I couldn't resist anymore xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html