Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Just think of the children in America with poor internet...

It really depends on where in America you live. My state has crappy internet, other's have a lot better service. I 'm stuck with shit Comcast though :deadsad:

3567602117.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; switch with me, you can have Comcast, it's great service lol.

It really depends on where in America you live. My state has crappy internet, other's have a lot better service. I 'm stuck with shit Comcast though :deadsad:

3567602117.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; switch with me, you can have Comcast, it's great service lol.

haha I know it was just a joke sorry if I offended :P

That line "slower than 57% of us" is rather to-the-point don't you say :/

haha I know it was just a joke sorry if I offended :P

That line "slower than 57% of us" is rather to-the-point don't you say :/

Yeah, my state is one of the worse for good internet service. Comcast pretty much controls Illinois. Either you go with Comcast or you have no internet :(

You are right though, for the most part the internet in this country is crappy :deadsad:

Hmm better than some places but still... :/ 10 years... maybe... well i doubt ill get any bonus =w=

Well..depending on how you interpret that..it can be either a good thing or a bad thing :x

I don't think he meant it in the way you are thinking lol

Darn my rotten mind :ohnoes: xD

:happywhistle::wasclose::fulfilled:

Look ma! no words! xJ they aren't even really necessary at this point. I'll let you others do the talking, and wonder about my appetizing thoughts huhu :smug smirk:

P.s. to late for pictures tonight, I'll see tomorrow

P.p.s DANGIT, okay here it comes.. you all derailed my pure thoughts lol xD And now I can't change it BACK

p.p.p.s Your rotten mind is as tasteful as your taste in art though [MENTION=3820]uno-yan[/MENTION]!
(inb4 Picachu + Zombies !)

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

My room looks like an Amazon depot, so no point showing that. So heres some non-amazing pics of my pc etc.

PC#4...
-Acer EG31M (Socket 775)
-Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz
-4GB DDR2 800MHz Crucial
-256MB GeForce 8600GT (I later got a 2GB Radeon HD 7750)

1_A.jpg

PC#5...
-Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H (Socket 1150)
-Intel i7 4770k @ 3.5Hz
-32GB DDR3 1866MHz Dominator Platinum
-3GB GeForce GTX 780

1_B.jpg

Powered on...
1_C.jpg

Some old + new things...
1_D.jpg

Last edited:
It would be something like this...
1_E.jpg
I'm tempted to build a pyramid in my garden one day.

Hmm... boxes all over... =w= That was sort of what happened while i was away at dorms for a year =w= Parents turned my room into a storage room =w=

I am slowly, very very slowly, getting rid of the mound of boxes in the corner of my room. ^^

m6ZnCi5.jpg

Hope you like, otherwise I got plenty of picture of bushes and flowers ect instead ;j

Ano..not to mention other more kinda, weird stuff..................
Like this accident in 2011/2012 when I was opening a cereal I think around Christmas times in a cottage in the woods where I was playing skyrim and stuff.
dVvLEmJ.jpg
eBWUxT7.jpg

Edit: Oh, and now that I remember something, [MENTION=26]Seiba-King[/MENTION]; since you showed me a blade once....:P it might be fitting for this to be the time to show you mine.

Last edited:
LooooL. Tempt tempt, what could hide behind unshowing pictures o,o I'll save that tactic for an other time. Though strange...I can see them just fine. What can be the cause of this :? sigh I don't understand why I can see them.

umh I wonder, ...delete my cookies and revisit or something. It's tempting to just take a screen shot of me seeing them and post that instead ><

Last edited:
LooooL. Tempt tempt, what could hide behind unshowing pictures o,o I'll save that tactic for an other time. Though strange...I can see them just fine. What can be the cause of this :? sigh I don't understand why I can see them.

umh I wonder, ...delete my cookies and revisit or something. It's tempting to just take a screen shot of me seeing them and post that instead ><

Dunno, but on my side shows it so...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html