Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

It may be your privacy settings? You may be able to see your pictures if you're logged into Dropbox

Reactions: GenKiDan
Dangit..........Okay I will look into this ! Pichu might be onto something....

EDIT: comfirmed ! I logged out of dropbox, now I can't see shaite either :/ why don't they warn us about stuff like this. Hold on...

*[/B]There, a little something as promised]
m6ZnCi5.jpg
**[/B]Ridiculous package ! The package was ridiculous I tell you, Package Was Ridiculous]
dVvLEmJ.jpg

1st: Welcome and g'evening^^!

*: Well, I guess that this your "kitchen-knife" is.

**: What to hell is happened? - Is there a moose come in your kitchen...???

o,o you got a new figure/s...got a tan and sweating lot in the sun ? :redface:

////

Well alright minasan ! Fixed : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ting-hqs-lair-61086/index165.html#post1569778

And I got something new to add ! Dropbox, =stupid...ahhh yeah, thats right. They just earned my disapproval for this tediousness.

As long as you put your stuff in the Public folder everything is alright.

Also... is that sword wood? My friend bought himself a wooden one and he told me something kinda flew off when he was swinging it around :spitlaugh:

1st: Welcome and g'evening^^!

*: Well, I guess that this your "kitchen-knife" is.

**: What to hell is happened? - Is there a moose come in your kitchen...???
Thanks.

And I consider it more like my burgler knife. Or....well :insert anything thats stylish: xJ

Eheh, I was just trying to open the darn thing :o_O: And it refused to open !...until...it suddenly opened, in a bad way.
As long as you put your stuff in the Public folder everything is alright.

Also... is that sword wood? My friend bought himself a wooden one and he told me something kinda flew off when he was swinging it around :spitlaugh:

I looked into that, my account doesn't have a public folder. But old members where allowed to keep theirs after DB removed it I was told.

And no !, can't you see it from the picture, it's steel. My precious "kitchen" knife/ burgler slicer. I suppose the lighting could have been better.

Couldn't really tell from the picture if it was metal or painted... I don't know, when I installed my Dropbox there was already a Public folder set up for me.

I KNOW you tried using the blade to open that cereal didn't you.... such poor skills :runhappy:

I was summoned by [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];

What is it you needed me for, good sir? ^^

:goodtea:

And I consider it more like my burgler knife. Or....well :insert anything thats stylish: xJ

Eheh, I was just trying to open the darn thing :o_O: And it refused to open !...until...it suddenly opened, in a bad way.

Yeah, be careful with that then...^^

...And, didn't you tried with your "kitchen-knife" to open..?:goodtea:

Made a short video of the rarest pokemon card in my collection :3
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Made a short video of the rarest pokemon card in my collection :3
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Nice card man! I know some of those cards can be worth a lot.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Yea. The world most expensive/rarest (1 of only 3) pokemon card is now for sale on eBay. $100.000. A lot of money o.o

Well someone's proud of this card. Never played with trading cards so I wouldn't know :P

I don't play the actual TCG :3 I just collect rare cards as a hobby ^^

My parents used to collect stamps :O

Collecting has too high of a cost for me so I've never really gotten into that either. Well I suppose you can say I'm collecting Light Novels. :P

It says the auction has 53 people watching it on their watch list. So I wonder if anyone will actually buy it.

I doubt it. I have seen cards sell for high prices but 100k is a bit too much =/

EDIT: Pichu, the upper right one of the second picture looks nice, what is that? :3
Wish I could read jap..:sowwy:

Oh, why the hell not.

H4fDypZ.jpg

GmT8faw.jpg

Nice collection! It's actually very hard to find mangas/novels here in Japanese. The one's here are all translated into English. And the fact that so many bookstores are closing in the US doesn't help either.

I doubt it. I have seen cards sell for high prices but 100k is a bit too much =/

EDIT: Pichu, the upper right one of the second picture looks nice, what is that? :3
Wish I could read jap..:sowwy:

It's the Artbook for the game Genkai Tokki Monster Monpiece. A game that I will never get.

Eroi. :nosebleed:

Nice collection! It's actually very hard to find mangas/novels here in Japanese. The one's here are all translated into English. And the fact that so many bookstores are closing in the US doesn't help either.

Bookstores are closing down here too. Borders died so :/
There's like only one chain of bookstores that can really be called bookstores rather than stationary shops and thank goodness it hails from the Land of the Rising Sun. Love it, it has books in English, Chinese, Japanese and some German, French and Spanish books here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on caminante654's profile.