Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

This "Seven Deadly Sins" (by Hobby Japan) isn't related to the recent anime "Seven Deadly Sins". :3

If you go to the beach, lemme join you Jez :runhappy:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I'll take you to the beach with me. That way I can prove to [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] this beach is near by...
9pLNao9.jpg

So, I went to the Zoo today with my cousin to take pictures of the animals.
Unfortunately our timing wasn't all the great as there were many animals moved to a different zoo while their old enclosure were being rebuilt.
Aaand it was cold A.F. so lotsa creepers were inside.
Anyway, here's a few of the pictures, hope you guys like them =)

1217m1g.jpg

21e3w53.jpg

ebczk7.jpg

2eyj047.jpg

2eluv79.jpg

14ecvlw.jpg
Yea, it was almost done eating the mouse the it got fed.

x20v0w.jpg

2q85a11.jpg

2ilok7t.jpg

2hcg6tx.jpg

eimmbm.jpg

141pnbm.jpg

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Wow awesome... Then was you in the world of Youkais^_^!

Jk... Really, awesome event what you along with your cousin had...:goodtea:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Great pics...I especially love the "Cute Fox thing".

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; nice pics! Like the fox and crab.

Like the fox and snake the most. The underwater photos look really beautiful. The polar bear was funny. I had to chuckle.

unown they are beautiful, great shots~

I have secret mission for you, sneak into the zoo kidnap the fox and bring the fox to me:giveme:

I shall reward you greatly :evillaugh:

Why is the tiger one so dark?

It was feeding time and Mr. Sumatran Tiger decided to eat inside. It was pretty dark in there which is why the image isn't that bright. Tried to fix it using different camera settings but no luck.
And I got lucky getting that shot though, it was eating with his back facing us. I just got the picture when he decided to look back for a second.

I'm not quite sure whether the tiger will be that happy of you taking picture of him/her eating their dinner :P It was a nice set of photos though!

I finally made it to the beach! I spent more time on the trail to the beach but it was worth it…

FsCKFX1.jpg

8I7XlaM.jpg

2zkkYQ3.jpg

ByxEAr7.jpg

QagUTyh.jpg

hQu43nW.jpg

qY9iger.jpg

0hafKbi.jpg

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; no more doubts, okay! I think this place would be amazing on a warm day watching the sunset…(along with everyone else who had the same idea.) There’s some history about this beach that it used to be a former military site, and the parking lot was used as missile launch area (wtf).

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; have you been here? I’m sure you have…I never made it to the bombproof chamber or walked further down the beach. I will have to make more time and go further up and down the beach.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]

@jezz.... wait... [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; xD Hmm... probably been there... but not quite the part youre at? xD You seem to be in the middle of it all... hmm... sunset or pacifica? /me dun visit often enough to tell...
or maybe... since military base... which was that @_@ Name.. name name... /me rolls around @_@
Those trees... /me goes with the pacifica guess xD
Was there eagles?

Reactions: Jezebel
The beach is a place for popular kids D:

btw.. is that a person in the distant on the "my house?" pic?

Wow, I don't think I've seen sand that dark before. I'm seeing a lot of new things in this thread.

Wow, nice location there you have "in your private beach"...:goodtea:

Suggestion-edit: I'd better look out the pics if you also FULLY on the pics would...^_^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
First of my 4 AmiAmi orders came in today :runhappy:

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki's Tina Nendoroid <3 (Sorry for the bad lighting, used sis' digital cam. Flash didn't help much either)

1y5s3c.jpg

dlqbtd.jpg

28hlpw6.jpg

euh4w5.jpg

wloioi.jpg

f2vga1.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html