Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

I get exp now? o.o

Yep. Because of the exactly answer before...

BTW, you both living at the west coast of Cali (at least west side of Cali), where then actually you both not too heavy to find be... Well, at least I think so...:bored:

Hmm... it wouldnt be odd at all to have bumped into each other at some point and have no idea ;p

Oh Jez-chan...:deadsad:
/me closes himself in exile now...

:nekopara_patpat: there, there. You'll survive without a picture of me.

Hmm... well... since you live on a cliff... and i live on a cliff... were probably not that far from each other xD Depends which side of the cliff youre on xD

Pretty close to the cliff...

Yep. Because of the exactly answer before...

BTW, you both living at the west coast of Cali (at least west side of Cali), where then actually you both not too heavy to find be... Well, at least I think so...:bored:

California is big...although, this city is spread out we both live close to the shopping area.

Hmm... it wouldnt be odd at all to have bumped into each other at some point and have no idea ;p

:nekopara_hi: Sammy! We probably have...

:nekopara_patpat: there, there. You'll survive without a picture of me.
Lol, without your appearance I can't survive, I need a hope...:sowwy:

BTW, scroll to #1274 of this thread...
California is big...although, this city is spread out we both live close to the shopping area.
This is me clear, but the search region is then only in this area limited, west coast/side of Cali.

BTW2, I remember now that Samy some pics about his place as well here posted has... - Maybe it helps...^_^

Hmm... so not quite the same place... xD

Ehh... i hikkomori during my free time now... but maybe in the past..~

Past? As in who's past? Hiki, really? You still go out, so not a complete hiki.

Lol, without your appearance I can't survive, I need a hope...:sowwy:

BTW, scroll to #1274 of this thread...

This is me clear, but the search region is then only in this area limited, west coast/side of Cali.

BTW2, I remember now that Samy some pics about his place as well here posted has... - Maybe it helps...^_^

You've survived this long, so you'll be fine.

BTW, great scenario pictures!

I've never been to the beach of where Samy took his picture, but I know where it is. There is also a beach is much closer to me, but it's been closed off due to trail erosion.

Past? As in who's past? Hiki, really? You still go out, so not a complete hiki.

Mostly just for school xD Maybe meeting friends... twice a year?

Its a fun place to bike around... but where isnt fun... =w= And those... hmm... i dun remember using :x that much x3

Reactions: Jezebel
You've survived this long, so you'll be fine.

BTW, great scenario pictures!

I've never been to the beach of where Samy took his picture, but I know where it is. There is also a beach is much closer to me, but it's been closed off due to trail erosion.
Nevertheless, I doubt it - Without a symbol of you is it hopeless...>_>

BTW1, not a big deal - at least could you imagine my whole look there...^_^

BTW2, then isn't more heavy him to find...:goodtea:

My side order came in today :runhappy:
I've always wanted one of these :3

30igflw.jpg

4kbuwi.jpg

2h5o6m1.jpg

2iuucec.jpg

Doumo sensei~!

So, order 2/4 arrived today :fulfilled:

25z1k4y.jpg

rhibrq.jpg

vz9f8p.jpg

More pictures will follow when I take her out of the box~

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
re-ulpoad please - *click*
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01217253.html

Thanks!
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
hello, RJ01202319 can't find the Part.7, could you reupload please?
xsk233 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10022/article/1175010
[ブナンナシメジ] 体験版
update plz
jagasdf wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Mr.Ryzen. Can you re-upload the mexashare or katfile of this if possible? Different parts of it are unavailable on different sites. I only could find part2 of mexashare downloadable. Thank you.