Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Sorry for the late reply...

@jezz.... wait... [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; xD Hmm... probably been there... but not quite the part youre at? xD You seem to be in the middle of it all... hmm... sunset or pacifica? /me dun visit often enough to tell...
or maybe... since military base... which was that @_@ Name.. name name... /me rolls around @_@
Those trees... /me goes with the pacifica guess xD
Was there eagles?

Silly...I didn't see eagles, so not Pacifica.
Hint: It beach for dogs too (I saw more dogs that day than people), plus close by there's the SFUSD Environmental Science Center.

The beach is a place for popular kids D:

btw.. is that a person in the distant on the "my house?" pic?

In the winter, not popular for kids. All year around dog owners and their dogs.
And yes, that is a person walking in the distance. He had three dogs with him.

Wow, I don't think I've seen sand that dark before. I'm seeing a lot of new things in this thread.
Dark sand...is it wet or do you really think it's dark? Supposedly that day there was something called a "King Tides" as it says extremely high tides.

Wow, nice location there you have "in your private beach"...:goodtea:

Suggestion-edit: I'd better look out the pics if you also FULLY on the pics would...^_^.

I wish my own private beach, but sadly not.
What! Full picture with me in it too? /me laughs...

Looks nice Jez ^^
I can already see myself trolling about in the sand :runhappy:

Thanks. The beach is goes on for miles, but amazing too.

Seems pretty dark to me! At least in comparison to the beaches that I've seen irl before. Didn't think that the sand was dark because it was wet as I've never seen the tide go so far back before :X

Seems i havent been there exactly @_@ I think the closest would be running around on the hills but not the beach xD Im usually further along towards the bbq pits or cliff house~

Visited an observation tower I never knew existed before today and decided to take some photos of the breathtaking view. I apologise if the images are a bit blurry since I was using the crap camera on my phone (I swear they look so much better on my phone's small screen) and some bits of the glass panel was dirty :P

This is the little island I call home. You can even see the sea and the faint silhouette of the neighbouring country, which only goes to show how small we really are :3 Enjoy!

780Mt2I.jpg

jRc8CAj.jpg

g1xFm46.jpg

JDIfPeC.jpg

aUp5Xsw.jpg

2mrEVsu.jpg

GPH7Mxr.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION];

This is the little island I call home. You can even see the sea and the faint silhouette of the neighbouring country, which only goes to show how small we really are :3 Enjoy!

780Mt2I.jpg

jRc8CAj.jpg

g1xFm46.jpg

JDIfPeC.jpg

aUp5Xsw.jpg

2mrEVsu.jpg

GPH7Mxr.jpg
Wow, awesome city/viewpoint (You're living in the city since years, and didn't knew about the place?), really breathtaking...^_^

And with about 700 km2​ territory, is then no wonder...:goodtea:

Oh, very nice view *_*

I really want to visit you country [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Even if it's only for checking out the Marina Bay Hotel swimming pool on the top :shinies:

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Wow! Fantastic view. I too have always wanted to visit your "little island". Thank you for sharing.

Seems pretty dark to me! At least in comparison to the beaches that I've seen irl before. Didn't think that the sand was dark because it was wet as I've never seen the tide go so far back before :X

Okay, got it. I've seen black sand before which is the only reason why I mentioned the sand being wet.

Yep. Your whole (nice) body on the pic...:goodtea:
/me waits now on that reaction of Jez.

I have an image to uphold, so I can't show everyone what I look like. :nekopara_tease:

Seems i havent been there exactly @_@ I think the closest would be running around on the hills but not the beach xD Im usually further along towards the bbq pits or cliff house~

You've never made it Fort Funston. It's somewhat close to where you live...I think, right?

Visited an observation tower I never knew existed before today and decided to take some photos of the breathtaking view. I apologise if the images are a bit blurry since I was using the crap camera on my phone (I swear they look so much better on my phone's small screen) and some bits of the glass panel was dirty :P

780Mt2I.jpg

jRc8CAj.jpg

g1xFm46.jpg

JDIfPeC.jpg

aUp5Xsw.jpg

2mrEVsu.jpg

GPH7Mxr.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION];

Looks like a lovely place to live!

You've never made it Fort Funston. It's somewhat close to where you live...I think, right?

Hmm... yesh~ Close enough~ I think... 10 or so minutes down the road.... /me doesnt really drive much so doesnt actually know =/

780Mt2I.jpg

jRc8CAj.jpg

g1xFm46.jpg

JDIfPeC.jpg

aUp5Xsw.jpg

2mrEVsu.jpg

GPH7Mxr.jpg

Do you live on the top floor of this tower!? :D You are a rich maaaaan!!! :traitor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you update this one? It's way behind. Thanks
魔造少女オトメーティア from Ver1.04 to Ver1.12
NekoYa4r wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload this too !!! Thanks

RJ01060672

Astrivveyr wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, can you kindly reupload this (preferably the mexa links), when possible? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111028-clockup-プリーズ・レ○プ・ミー!.1361152/
hehehezozo wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, Otokonoko, Can you reupload (同人ソフト) [140109][アリス☆メイド] Magical Witch~破天荒少女ルイナ エッチな学園七不思議物語~ to Mexashare, Katfile, please ? Many Thanks
Edit: URL too long, i can't insert link, sorry