Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Yay! Order no. 3/4 has been shipped from AmiAmi~ :runhappy:
Can't wait for the beauty to arrive <3
Anyway...

2 Weeks ago I went on a little trip to Belgium with friends. Here's some of the pictures I took there ^^

357k8wi.jpg

8x7kzr.jpg

34g9heu.jpg

2yma7hx.jpg

nobv37.jpg

2moxh7t.jpg

2d6uz4k.jpg

Hope you like them ^^

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Last edited:
can't read jp, so i hope for an english port. will buy kantai collection in jp, though.

Ah that sucks, but hey it's never too late to learn! It does have a good chance of localization though since bamco has been running pretty wild lately (see: j-stars victory vs and possible ge2b localization)

I am too lazy to learn kanji. I can recognize 10 at most. :D And yes, I hope so. I really liked the digimon world game for the playstation one (always tried to get MetalWarGreymon, but i couldn't do it). and i didnt even know that j-stars got a localization.

Hehe I can see the motivation. And yeah J-Stars is being localized, not out yet, and it's getting a ps4 port too in the US.

> I have no money.

> With which to go overseas,

> Or to get a PSVita.

> I have no money.

the land of the weed.. Uhm..err.. I mean, The Netherlands x3

oh right! Fair enough, I used to play WoW with someone from Netherlands, I lost contact with her for awhile now ;P Maybe one day we meet on the internet once more :P I been there once, it was nice place to visit.

Mmh.. I only went for camping with fam and beach with class. Beach is a place for popular kids. lol

Meant to post these pics about a month ago when I got my NEW 3DS XL, wanted the regular NEW 3DS, but the U.S. is only getting the XL Model :deadsad:

Mainly got the New 3DS for the exclusives like Xenoblade Chronicles, which I have on pre-order, hopefully the New 3DS will receive more exclusive titles.

One thing I do not like about the XL models is that while the screen is larger, the resolution remains the same. That means the games look stretched out, and Pixelated. I was going to return it just for that, and keep my regular 3DS, but decided against it since I want to play Xenoblade and other exclusives on the system. And as I mentioned before, since Nintendo is being a bunch of asshats and not releasing the regular NEW 3DS in the U.S. I'm stuck with the XL if I want to play the exclusive titles.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Last edited:
what new 3ds? xenoblade doesnt work on the old 3ds?

EDIT: mixed up xenoblade and xenogear. lol

what new 3ds? xenoblade doesnt work on the old 3ds?

EDIT: mixed up xenoblade and xenogear. lol

Lol, I'm pretty sure Xenogears is only on PlayStation consoles, but I could be wrong.

Ok, I actually don't really know what game I was thinking about anymore. It had mechas.

Maybe the Wii version of Xenoblade? Or Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
re-ulpoad please - *click*
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01217253.html

Thanks!
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
hello, RJ01202319 can't find the Part.7, could you reupload please?
xsk233 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10022/article/1175010
[ブナンナシメジ] 体験版
update plz
jagasdf wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Mr.Ryzen. Can you re-upload the mexashare or katfile of this if possible? Different parts of it are unavailable on different sites. I only could find part2 of mexashare downloadable. Thank you.