Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Two people decided to taunt me, they're namely [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] so here I'm, going to taunt them back with my nearly over BluRay Fate collection. Boy this is one expensive collection.

1wGveee.jpg

Ohooo~ Not bad at all [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Boxes looks great too.
What's in the brown box? Dying to see that scroll too. :3

Nice. I really like the box art. It's cool! At some point in time I want to have some sort of Kara no Kyoukai Collection~

Nice. I really like the box art. It's cool! At some point in time I want to have some sort of Kara no Kyoukai Collection~

Reminds me I still have to watch all the other movies. Only watched the 1st one >_>

define expensive king seiba

around 300 dollars or more for the collection.

define expensive king seiba

around 300 dollars or more for the collection.

for a dvd colleciton O_O

that's crazy.

I'm not entirely sure though. Could be less (or even more for all I know x3)
But yea, Japanese BDs tend to be quite expensive and it's Type Moon/Fate Series we're talking about.

I posted a link above

its 319

that's still alot

but i can't talk i bit 110 for a mint condition evangelion platinum edition.

I think I tease [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; enough, so here are the rest :P

DR6EKp2.jpg

36GO9L7.jpg

0QLzdD5.jpg

kr5VS9E.jpg

VnmTG2p.jpg

re2L4mB.jpg

W7VDHyl.jpg

3Yes2cR.jpg

ePjaMBL.jpg

jB25ajI.jpg

hhB0jUI.jpg

CDBdICv.jpg

yn20Tco.jpg

sg5Jyvo.jpg

QU40amP.jpg

koT1phX.jpg

BwHgGW1.jpg

wKQsLyD.jpg

EA4eyUt.jpg

Depending on where/when you got it, I think the total running for what you're looking at right now is around £830. According to Google that's around $1240 USD

Reactions: unownHGSS
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Damn, so good <3 :shinies: Worth every darn penny~ Thanks for the pics ^^

/me steals wall scroll and runs
:runaway:

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Bought this for AnimeCon over here in the Netherlands :3

23wtirp.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; wow. that looks cool. wish i could have some gintama flair. i can't find anything anime related here..

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; wow. that looks cool. wish i could have some gintama flair. i can't find anything anime related here..

Actually, I bought it of eBay :3 If you type in "Anime Hoodie Gintama", it should pop up along with some others ^^

Yah, I see it. I have two kancolle hoodies that I bought from amiami. so i will only save the link for now. :3

EDIT: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; look at this

Last edited:
I prefer Lala, though. But that is fine.

To Love Ru is the only ecchi anime I CAN'T pick 1 girl out of :ohnoes:
I want all of these as figures. Momo, Mea and now Haruna are available. Now I wait for the next one~ :runhappy:

They're based off of this image from Yabuki Kentarou
23w1gnc.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; i know that. i have the artbook somewhere on my drive. (lol) personally i don't like those three figures all that much. i just like the designs of lala, yami and kotegawa more. :9

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/