Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; They do look much better in person though. But to each their own ^^
I'm placing my bets on Yami as the next figure :3

CFD4bDTUsAAyd0L.jpg

But I think you agree that we need Shinoa figure!
Yep, she'd 1000% at our list be...xD

Btw, I've also for Krul my weakness (Due that she Yuuki Aoi's VA is, where also Hibiki-chan and Juubei voiced has)^_^

Keyword Shinoa: Check out Gelbooru, because there are some nice pics of her!

Here is a new figure I recently purchased, it's Leviathan from The Seven Deadly Sins. I am having trouble with her cast off shirt :/ I can't get it on properly. If anyone else has this figure are you having a similar issue?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; do you have this figure as well? I was told you did.

Last edited:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Yah, I have Leviathan and Lucifer. Indeed it is very difficult to arrange her clothing properly. I increased the size of the holes with a needle, so it is easier for the "pins" to fit in. But it is still not perfect for me. All except one stick into the holes, but not completely (there will still be a little gap visible in her clothes). You may or may not see it in the pics I posted (don't really remember anymore). It really is a very, very tight fit. =/

Here is another figure of Beelzebub (Gluttony) that I recently purchased, she is also from the Seven Deadly Sins

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; here yo go. Her cast off parts are so much easier.

Last edited:
I like it~ Thanks.

Will unpack her later:

lq98V8W.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01115814.html

Thanks!
vnimlove wrote on Ryzen111's profile.