Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

I am proud of my Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @2,40GHz, 3GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT.. ;~;

And yes, it's ♥~Mutsu~♥ from Kancolle. Voiced by Sakura Ayane (who also voiced the annoying inspector in Psycho-Pass). Don't know, if this is supposed to be like this. (lol) And the pics aren't really high quality. Sorry..

BXsoN5c.jpg

dcljozl.jpg

v8EUUYM.jpg

jeXZfaG.jpg

c3wxjKw.jpg

th5D12R.jpg

kblbu6d.jpg

c0My3g4.jpg

Reactions: DesertLotus
Herro, was quite some time ago :3 How are you and is life going well in general?
Hino puts on helmet and rams Uno

Been a while indeed :3 I'm doing fairly well, pretty busy with work and all but fine otherwise ^^
How about you? y u no visit me more often :deadsad:

DSC_0190.jpg
Right! Outside picture from where I live. It's starting to be middlesummer soon, so the "Yötön yö" (Roughly translated: Nightless night) phenomena starts to show signs. So the thing is that the sun won't set enough in summer, so it is quite bright outside. In picture it is as dark as it'll get. And when you go to Lapland (upper part of Finland) Near the Arctic circle, the sun is wholly up and visible 24h a day. Though If you are interested, better facts are found from wikipedia. I'm too lazy to start reading those. Since I live here, this is what I have seen myself and experienced. Oh and the bright spot at left of the picture is a worklight from a local sawmill.
:puniko_unsure:

Last edited:
O7GaKvP.jpg

ru33QzX.jpg

Who's hand does these two pictures refer to? First to get both of them right get a virtual Seiba cookie from me!

Saber in that one white-blueish gown and Kurumi (meh) from DaL.

I suppose the Seiba one wasn't hard when my background kinda gave it away, I'm more surprise you got the Kurumi one though xD

/me gives x-Shiki-x a freshly baked cookie made by Seiba

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I have seen both figures on amiami. And you also mentioned it in the Kancolle thread. :D

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I have seen both figures on amiami. And you also mentioned it in the Kancolle thread. :D

You cheated! -3- Well actually no that won't count as cheating I guess, but still if you have seen both on AmiAmi then you'll instantly recognise them :P

So AnimeCon is over for this year.. :deadsad:
I went again today and one of the stands had a lottery going on. If you spent 10 euro's you'd be able to enter a lottery drawing with 3 secret prizes. There were 3 colors of tickets to pick from and I went for white.
Bought some stuff like Hi-Chew. Ramune and other random sweets and I got the white ticket for the lottery. I couldn't believe it either at first but I actually Won the lottery for the white tickets :runhappy:

This is what came as prize for the white ticket: Nendoroid of Saber Bride from Fate CCC Extra

2q1tmhd.jpg

2db12ms.jpg

331dq1c.jpg

21bom5u.jpg

r9fy9u.jpg

Something tells me that the Red and Blue tickets were for Saber (the blue one, Arty exact name please? :3) and Saber Extra (Red)

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION];

Something tells me that the Red and Blue tickets were for Saber (the blue one, Arty exact name please? :3) and Saber Extra (Red)

Blue: Arturia Pendragon

Red: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

The one you got is also Nero :P

White and Red are the same? :reallyconfused:
I thought they were different x3 Thanks!

Its like how Saber Lily is the original Saber, Saber Bride is just an alternate "costume" to Saber Nero

Theres different ones? O.o And they dragged caesar into it as well? xD

Its the Saber I can't seems to approve of since different voice actor plus the fact Nero have no chivalry to speak of

Ooh, thanks for clearing that up. I really thought they were all different.
If you don't mind me asking, what's the deal with Saber Alter? [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

If you don't mind me asking, what's the deal with Saber Alter? [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Saber Alter is also the original Saber, but in Heaven's Feel route she was "corrupted" by Sakura who is controlled by the Greater Grail, which after you play UBW (I think?) you learnt that the Grail over the wars have been corrupted and is now "bad", thus using Sakura''s mana Saber was "corrupted" and Saber Alter was born. She probably will be the strongest form of Saber in terms of pure fighting power (because of unlimited mana provided by Sakura) but however she does not retain her ability to use Avalon. I'm sure you'll see all this when Heaven's Feel movie is out sometime soon.

Reactions: unownHGSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01115814.html

Thanks!
vnimlove wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you fulfill this request? - *click*
vnimlove wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you fulfill this request? - *click*