Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

ooh nice

/me steals [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; DS

:ninja:

Europe has the regular NEW 3DS which is the one I wanted, but the U.S. Isn't getting it :( only getting the XL model here :( And since Nintendo region locks everything, importing isn't a option.

yah, might be the wii u game, but i was 70% sure that the game i was thinking of was a 3ds game. (lol) can't find the video anymore, so thinking about it won't get me anywhere.

Order no. 3/4 arrived earlier today :lovestruck:

2i6z1ja.jpg

j0jllg.jpg

91cqw6.jpg

2w5u7fn.jpg

Will unbox soon, pics will follow~ :fulfilled:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Nice, it's a shame that the 3D printers still not standard is at households. Because you can probably in less hours you fav. figures print out, instead months to wait Unown-kun...:goodtea:

IKR, lovely figure <3 Will look so much better unpacked and with the wings assembled

EDIT: [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; New waifu figure for ya :3

:P I'm gonna order it but Aniplex+ make it so fucking awkward to order >_>

Until we get a clearer view of the figure in many angles, I can't say if it's worth the 14k in terms of sculpting, pretty small for 1/7.
Figure itself is worth buying :3

Until we get a clearer view of the figure in many angles, I can't say if it's worth the 14k in terms of sculpting, pretty small for 1/7.
Figure itself is worth buying :3

I finally worked out all the details and manage to grab myself one A_A I can't wait for it to be released in September A_A

Oooh :shinies:
Do you get anything extra with the BD Boxes? Something like, a official art book, CD etc etc. :0

I went all out and got the extra expensive on what is already an ultra expensive BluRay set, AmiAmi gave me a Canvas art and a wall scroll as bonus :P to be honest I wanted to get it just for the canvas art :P I feel like my room lack some good Fate decoration other than my prized Seiba figures :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/