[Other] [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat Fixed Version [Visual Novel] [Patch]

after finishing Iwasawa's route I now hate this VN with a passion
seriously wtf is that key

lol plz someone tell me I got a bad/normal end instead of the good/true one or something x.x
Well, you can't blame them for that because of the setting of the Afterlife world so the love love situation with the heroine is very limited, and there is a possibility that the other beats will focus on how Otonashi and Tenshi help the SSS members to move on. So if you just want to know the character's past then continue to play, don't expect to much about the protagonist and the heroine relationship like the other VNs.

Infinite loop on third day.:(

please, redownload the fixed game

CAUTION: read this AFTER you read through the Episode 10 of the novel

Hey guys I have finished all 3 routes (Matsushima, Iwasawa, and Yui), and on main menu there's "Next Beat"

I finished it too according to the walkthrough: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/key/ab1st.html

but apparently the story isn't over yet as the very last text shows "to be continued," and my main menu has changed as well

I wonder how to unlock the next story (or true ending perhaps).

CAUTION: read this AFTER you read through the Episode 10 of the novel

Hey guys I have finished all 3 routes (Matsushima, Iwasawa, and Yui), and on main menu there's "Next Beat"

I finished it too according to the walkthrough: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/key/ab1st.html

but apparently the story isn't over yet as the very last text shows "to be continued," and my main menu has changed as well

I wonder how to unlock the next story (or true ending perhaps).

But isnt this novel just the first game of many to come? from what I know Key planned Angel Beats to be a trilogy or more.

after finishing Iwasawa's route I now hate this VN with a passion

Was it so bad?

Try using this Alpha ROM instead.
http://tinyurl.com/nlwj2k9
I had the same problem, then I tried a different torrent of the game that came with this version of the crack. It worked fine for me, although it's incompatible with ITH, so it's going very slowly.

And to uninstall, I just deleted the Key folder, not sure if that's right, but worked.
EDIT: Wait, actually in the same launcher that you click to install, there's an option to uninstall.

Guys, I need some help here. When i open the slugengine and it seem like I need to key in the product no. in order to start the vn. Can anyone help?

Can someone help me and tell me the crack for the novel? My brother was nice and downloaded a torrent, and we can't get it running. It'll just never open, what do I do? It says because there is no disc inside.

I get this message.

The first line says: the original disc is not inside.

How do I get around this?

Attachments

• atem 1.png
    atem 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Okay, I downloaded it so how do I get it to work?

Open AlphaROMdiE. Then find the exe file for angel beats which starts the game(SiglusEngine). Then drag that exe file into AlphaROMdiE's UI(interface). If all is done correctly; you should have an shortcut exe file to start Angel Beats from. When you launch the game from that shortcut exe file; you will no longer run into the problem of the region lock stopping you anymore.

If you have a hard time figuring out what the buttons in the AlphaROMdiE UI mean; refer to this image.

Open AlphaROMdiE. Then find the exe file for angel beats which starts the game(SiglusEngine). Then drag that exe file into AlphaROMdiE's UI(interface). If all is done correctly; you should have an shortcut exe file to start Angel Beats from. When you launch the game from that shortcut exe file; you will no longer run into the problem of the region lock stopping you anymore.

If you have a hard time figuring out what the buttons in the AlphaROMdiE UI mean; refer to this image.

Okay, so I got a message like this:

Attachments

• launching.png
    launching.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 116
Okay, so I got a message like this:

Just click 'Yes.' to that and afterwards it will ask you if you want to launch the game and click 'Yes.' if you want to, or click 'No.' and just click on the exe shortcut to launch from there.

Tell me if it works :)

Okay, now I got this View attachment 8171

I used the file from the trial one. I have the program on my laptop

Can't open the attachment(says it's invalid for me). I'm guessing that's the shortcut exe for SiglusEngine? Just show me an image of what you got.

Edit: Oh, are you trying to upload an image and it's not working? Try Imgur instead than if you can't have it show here.

Can't open the attachment(says it's invalid for me). I'm guessing that's the shortcut exe for SiglusEngine? Just show me an image of what you got.

Edit: Oh, are you trying to upload an image and it's not working? Try Imgur instead than if you can't have it show here.

I got it uploaded (yay) so...here

Haven't seen that error happen to me at all when I used AlphaROM.

Can you copy that error's message text here? Just press ctrl + insert to copy(while having the error message selected) and then paste the text here.

You tried messing around with the administrators rights? Maybe it could be not getting permission to launch the game or something.

Haven't seen that error happen to me at all when I used AlphaROM.

Can you copy that error's message text here? Just press ctrl + insert to copy and then paste the text here.

You tried messing around with the administrators rights? Maybe it could be not getting permission to launch the game or something.

do you think you could do a step by step for me?

do you think you could do a step by step for me?

Alrighty then.

When you click on the shortcut exe for SiglusEngine that error pops up right? Or is the error popping up when AlphaROM is trying to create the shortcut exe? Either way just do this:

Windows has a nifty feature for allowing you to copy error message texts by just pressing two keys at once: ctrl + insert. Here's clearer instructions from google if I'm not making sense about this.

So just copy the error message by pressing ctrl + insert. Then once you have the error message copied; just paste it here using ctrl + V. Or right click in the message box and click paste; whichever works for you. Then just post the message here.

Last edited:
Alrighty then.

When you click on the shortcut exe for SiglusEngine that error pops up right? Or is the error popping up when AlphaROM is trying to create the shortcut exe? Either way just do this:

Windows has a nifty feature for allowing you to copy error message texts by just pressing two keys at once: ctrl + insert. Here's clearer instructions from google if I'm not making sense about this.

So just copy the error message by pressing ctrl + insert. Then once you have the error message copied; just paste it here using ctrl + V. Or right click in the message box and click paste; whichever works for you. Then just post the message here.

Or I was wondering, is it possible because I still have the trial version on, can that effect it? If you had the trial did you uninstall it? Because I have Siglusengine.exe on here but for the trial from last week.

Or I was wondering, is it possible because I still have the trial version on, can that effect it? If you had the trial did you uninstall it? Because I have Siglusengine.exe on here but for the trial from last week.

It's probably that. I never downloaded the trial version; I got the full press release edition, installed it from the disk, used AlphaROM on SiglusEngine, launched it from there, and it all worked just fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently