Ask a question and next person have to answer.

No I haven't :D that's something I've never heard of :)

My favourite drink is coffee definetly. I love it :P

Have you ever visited foreign countries?

Hmm.. I am a little. Work makes me sleepy.. :)

Does it snow in winter where you live?

nope.. there is just hot n rainy season in my country.. XD

what u uually do when days start with rain..?

If it's weekend, I propably would be on computer the whole day :)
But if it's not, I have to go to work. Rain or no rain..

What is your favourite anime type? (I mean is it comedy, ecchi, slice of life, loli(heh) or something like that)?

err... Comedy = baka to test, gintama, ecchi ; sora no otoshimono, slice of life = NHK,boku ha tomodachi ga sukunai, fantasy ; kyoukai horizon. manymore..
except guro or loli... i don't watch madoka too... dunno don't interested to watch.. heh..

i ask back What is your favourite anime type? (I mean is it comedy, ecchi, slice of life, loli(heh), dark, horor ?) heheh (i will sleep now kore-kun my eye just getting heavy oyasumi nee :casserole:

Last edited:
I read pretty much anything if a friend tells me i should :/ I would say i like action comedy and romance for the three main groups.

You see a random sword stuck in a stone on top of a random hill. What would you do?

If I have the time, I would try to pull that sword out.

What is the most distant country you visited?

I would probably say Thailand or Malaysia

The jormungand appears before you. What would you do?

Ask him who he/she is. lol.

What would be your ideal death? (Drowning, Shot, Eaten by a Lion, Stabbed by a spoon, etc)

The jormungand is that giant dragon that chews at the roots of the yggdrasil in norse (i think) mythology.
Hmm idea death :/ Oh i dont know, maybe mysteriously disappear from the world and found years later rambling of a magical adventure in another world. Then give an odd glowing stone to my child right before i sleep for eternity XD

So what would be your ideal death?

Last edited:
Puts random funnies around Second Flight after he dies. An apple on his grave and a sausage on his chest (like how ppls are buried with a sword except this is a sausage). XD

What would be your idea time of death?

when i have accept my goal.. have anyone who i love being happy.. espcially my Wife n Child...

if u married how much child do you want..?? boy or girls..?? XD

Both are about equal to me but i guess thai tea...

Some random person kidnapped you and put you in the Colosseum. What would you do?

pull out throwing knives and a 1911 and challenge the empty stadium
if you could have anything in the world what would it be?

I dont really want anything too much at the moment :/ Control over time would be nice i guess

What if you had powers over fire?

You mean when in time? I sorta meant time in general.

What if all that fancy ninjutsu existed?

i'd run on water all the way around the world
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

None at all
Some Lotr riddle~
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town
And beats high mountain down.

Users who are viewing this thread