Ask a question and next person have to answer.

because it makes a good analgesic which is useful at sea.
the maker didnt want it, the buyer never used it, the user never saw it what is it?

Google says a coffin but i dont quite agree with the last part :/ and the other two can also be argued...

What has keys but no lock?

A piano/keyboard on a computer/etc.
I dig out tiny caves in which
I store Gold and Silver
I build bridges of Silver
I make Crowns of Gold,
The Smallest you can imagine,
Sooner or later you will need me,
yet you're afraid of me.
Who Am I?

Blind human? hah..

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]'s question: I like comedy the most :) ecchi is great too.. I've got a long long list.
I have same thing as you, I don't like guro at all. It's not in my interests. or yaoi hahahaa...

What is the longest time you have been awake?
(I think I've asked this already..?)

Last edited:
spaghetti with minced meat sauce thing :)

What is a traditional food in your place?

going smooth... nothing special... meets alot of friend here.. XD

How are you today..?? have plan in weekend..??

I was partying yesterday. Today I have a very small hangover, and life's good :)
And no plans for the rest of the weekend. I'll propably visit one of my friends and start working on his car project with him.

What timezone you're in?

GMT+8.. now it's 22:00 in my country..Waw car project..?? like Need for speed..?? Cool XD

hermm.. have you feel when u search something you don't find it.. but if u don't search it you will find it..??

lol gmt+2 here. 16:14 now.. :D so there's like sunday tomorrow so soon? I'm glad I'm in +2 heh.
Yeah, well we are not going to tune it. It's an old suzuki off road car. sj410 :) we are restorating it. It's going to be a sweet thing when it's done.
And the searching, yes. I usually always have that. things seem to walk themself to hide and then appear again :D

Do you play pc/console games?

Yes both :) But I prefer Console games, because I want to play with my brother together.

What is the regular time you go to bed?

My schedule is so irregular I can't really tell an accurate time. But If it's not weekend, I go to bed in 23:30 - 00:00

Do you have any hobbies?

No of course not thats y im on this site :3 lol What better way to pass the time than talk about anime which i dont know about, download music which i never heard of, and spam

What had eyes but cannot see?

Nope i dont think i have :/ and yet another answer that works XD lol that riddle has too many holes.

Have you ever been to a fancy dinner party?

Im not sure :/ Dont really ride trains although i mightve rode some a while back.

What would you do if you saw a unicorn?

Type? You mean fantasy husband/wife? Idk dont really care much but that theyre nice and not ugly.

You see a flying pig. What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread