Have you ever...

No but that would be a badge of honor :P

Have you ever been obsessed about a fetish?

hmm, Obsessed. Yea, I guess so. Only on 1 tho... :)

Have you ever, tied your lover up, then fell asleep on them? hehe I did that to Janet when we went to Hawaii last year hehe.

I can honestly say that has never happened to me lol

Have you ever got deep into a fetish during an intimate time and then half way through it lose interest in it?

Yes.

Have you ever, wondered if your Fetish's are just a part of life, or make you socially an outcast?

Part of life, yeah.... outcast, not really. I do well enough being an outcast without the use of fetishes lol

Have you ever felt that without fetishes sex would be dull?

No, and Yes. That is a real toss up question, I mean we have "Normal" sex (as normal as you can get) then there are the freaky sessions if you know what I mean, where it is a free for all what is your desire or fetish.

Have you ever had someone with more fetishes then you as a sex partner?

Once years ago with a girl I dated for close to a year. She was into a lot of different things which was cool honestly as I credit her for opening my mind to things like fetishes.

Have you ever found something that you thought only you liked but later found out their were numerous others who liked it as well?

Oh god yes. I found out some of my friends that I thought were a bit square actually liked a LOT of the same things I did when it came to that. We had a girls weekend we all went to Las Vegas for a 4day weekend just the girls, and our conversations, and other things went in that direction, I was a bit in shock to find out.

Have you ever just had someone walk up to you at anytime and tell you they want to (ENTER YOUR FETISH HERE) with you?

DO NOT REALLY Enter the fetish, it is just a general question LOL! haha

Yup, many occasion about many things.

Have you ever felt like you were not in sync with everybody in the room/group/forum?

A few times truthfully, mainly groups as I'm not big on social gatherings.

Have you ever wondered why we spam so much? :p

to achieve overdrive, maybe?

have you ever broken something you really treasure due to a stupid ragequit moment?

Sometimes, when I felt lost in my life.

Have you ever fall asleep while typing?
*Happened to me today while fixing a PC*

No, 1 and half days. Is my record, it's not that i could've stay awake anymore, but really when i was awake that amount it was stupid. I didn't think things clearly and all kind of stupid things happened which i ain't mentioning :)

Have you ever watched Daft Punk's Interstella 5555??

Yes, I have it saved on my home server! I love it.

Have you ever watched the other one, that had Daft Punk in it. Electroma I think it was called, That was a strange one.

never did though i like daft punk's songs... and the music video of the songs played there. was superb.. i like it alot.

i wish i could watch that.. if time allows me to do so..

have you ever experience having a bad stomach when you're out on work/school?

last week i have a bad case of fever though..

have you ever danced someone you like/love? on a party?

Yes

Have you ever dropped your partner doing a dip, or some other dance move? (Janet dropped me one time at a friends wedding)

never did though i m always the one being trip..

have you ever climbed on a tree and fell off?

yes, a few times when I was a kid hehe

Have you ever had a tree fall on you? or your home?

didn't occur to me though..

have you ever slept while on work/classes on school?

Used to in school lol

Have you ever woke up in the middle of class/work with drool on your chin?

haha YES! lol

Have you ever fell asleep in school, and woke up at midnight with the school closed?
(Did this in my 2nd year of high school, I fell out under the bleachers in the gym and woke at almost midnight that night.)

Wow Kimmy lol Ummm I can't say that has ever happened to me honestly :P

Have you ever fallen asleep while driving?

*Happened one time years ago when I was traveling back late at night from Michigan. I veered into the median which thankfully was grass and the rumbling woke me up. I was able to get back on the highway and continued driving til I found a rest stop where I took a little nap to refresh myself.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ340881, RJ01124829, and RJ426543 to Mexa? Thanks.
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx