Have you ever...

Yep fell out a few times, lucky never hit anyone or anything, but had to pull over in the middle of no where, lock up the car and sleep for a while.

Have you ever had a accident in a car?

Not yet, hopefully not in the future either!

Have you ever watched old school mecha anime? XD

Yes. Well as old school as I know of. I have the original Robotech Series from the 80s on my home server

have you ever wanted to drive a mech?

Nah I'd probably hit the wrong button and blow a city or two up if I did :P

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you was willing to do anything to get it?

Yes. Seems like I think, and do that all the time.

Have you ever, done something you just wanted to do SO bad, but end the end, it was just not what you expected it to be?

Yeah I have.

Have you ever wanted to just randomly disappear from society and technology for a short period of time?

Hmm...*thinking hard*...NOPE.

Have you ever had experience where you have to haul 2 PC,including keyboards and monitors, up 3 stories or more using the staircase, and after that haul another 2 PC, again including keyboards and monitors, from the 3rd floor or more down using the staircase.
*Happened to me today. I'm beat.*

No, and I pray I do not ever have to do that! If I did I would call some peeps I know to come help me LOL! my PC alone weighs over 120LBS easy and that is just the Tower.

Have you ever worked on a PC, that was just SO nasty with dust and cigarette smoke in it?
Something like this:
1000056r.jpg

I fixed a friends PC that was over heating, and shutting down on its own for no known reason, I all ways start with the Power Supply when trouble shooting shutdown issues ect. and that is what I found when I pulled the PSU apart. N A S T Y ! ewww!!!

Last edited:
Numerous times sadly. Last one I did took close to 8 hours to clean. It was a PC I built for a friend who didn't bother to clean it for over a year. I had to take everything apart and give it a thorough cleaning.

Have you ever put something off til the last minute?

Yes, I do that a lot, I procrastinate a LOT when it is something I really do not want to do, I wait till the dead line then rush to get it done.

Have you ever, wished everything every day would just go the way you wanted it to?

Quite often I do.

Have you ever got so frustrated that you had to go outside and yell at the top of your lungs?

I have felt that way, but never actually done it.

Have you ever forgot where you were while talking on a cell, to realize you were screaming so loud that everyone around you is staring and pointing at you.

Can't say that I have honestly. :)

Have you ever dropped something heavy on your foot?

yes and broke my little toe :( I was trying to help my dad move a new refrigerator into their home since my cousin did not show up, and I was helping pop and dropped the end I had rite on my foot. It hurt so bad I cried for hours.

Have you ever fell off a motorcycle?

Yes and thankfully it was not in the middle of riding it.

Have you ever got so mad that you punched a hole in the wall?

No, I would probably break my little hand if I did that haha!

Have you ever taken your anger out on someone else other than who made you angry?

No, that would really freak me out if that happened. My Uncle is very abusive to his wife and kids, he claims that is what happens to him all the time.

Have you ever just wanted to drop everything, and leave. Either go to another country, or just leave where you are for good. Just the cloths on your back and go!

Yes but I know I never will leave here lol.

Have you ever wanted to visit another country due to ancestry connections?

Yes, and have :) went to Germany when I was 18 to see family there and visit for a few months.

Have you ever wondered if you should have kept something you got rid of?

Yeah particularly my old baseball card collection that sat around for a decade without being looked at >.>

Have you ever found an old item owned by your family that turned out to be worth a nice amount of money?

*My dad found some old paper money (10 total bills) that was worth 500 bucks total*

No...I don't ever seem to get that lucky LOL!

Have you ever went to a friends because they ask you to come over, and they are not there?

No I haven't of course I'm the type who just drops by if I'm in the neighborhood and if no one is around then it's no big deal lol.

Have you ever walk in on people having sex?

Nope.

Have you ever decide to take another route(shortcut) when the traffic light turn red coz you don't like to stop for traffic light?
My cousin that. He took an alternative route, but end up following the same car that was in front of him that stopped at the traffic light.

Yes through parking lots.

Have you ever thought you have woken up while still dreaming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ340881, RJ01124829, and RJ426543 to Mexa? Thanks.
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx