Have you ever...

Yes, that is when I just say heck with it, and do what make ME happy 1st, then worry about the rest :)

Have you ever woke up with your pet laying on your head?
(stupid dog did that to me this morning)

Nope, but I got my cats sleeping on my chest many times before.
BTW, what type of dog do you have? I can't imagine how it look like if it was a big dog that sleeping on your head. LOL

Have you ever play game to clear your thought?
Done that once back in my collage days. It was night before deadline for my assignment and I haven't begin yet. I was so stress and my mind was so cluttered that I decide to go to the nearest cyber cafe to play Counter Strike. Few hours and a hundreds kills later, my mind so clear that I put an all nighter to finish my assignment.

Yes, I play games sometimes when I get overwhelmed with stuff or just need to relax and clear my mind. Only problem is sometimes I get so engrossed in playing the game, I totally forget everything else I was supposed to do LOL!

Have you ever wanted to create your own game?

Sorry, forgot this: alexsdu I have a big boned Rottweiler and a Brindle Pit. Lady is the Rottie, and Scooter is the Brindle. Lady is rite at 200LBS and thinks she is still a lap dog LOL! Scooter, well, he is the love muffin he thinks he is the center of the universe and all love must come his way =) it was Scooter on the top of my head this morning, he weighs about 65lbs. Thank GOD it was not Lady LOL! she would crush little old me.

Last edited:
Yeah I actually thought about going to a technical college around here that teaches you what you need to know to make a game.

Have you ever wanted to create anything that became an instant success? Such as those stupid "As seen on TV" products

lol no, I do not think I could come up with something that would be cool :( I do not really have any talent with that kind of thing.

Have you ever made an Animated Music Video?

Yes

Have you ever auditioned for a voice actor job?
(Phoenix AZ in 1998 I did, and failed my little dream was crushed)

Never have auditioned although if the opportunity were to arise I'd do it. (but I'd still watch the sub over dub :P )

Have you ever record an intimate session with a love one?

yes we have a few times :)

Have you ever lent a video to a friend/family member to only realize later it was a adult movie by mistake? hehe
(Did that with my mom an dad once wow, do not think I ever will hear the end of that one from my mother)

LOL wow that had to suck. I've never made that mistake personally though.

Have you ever sent someone to an adult shop without telling them it was one?

*I did this to a friend of mine years ago. He was so embarrassed. I laughed pretty hard that day. *

No never done that one. I have worked in a Adult Boutique before tho.

Have you ever walked in to an Adult store and ran into a family member and you both just stood there embarrassed? hehe

No but I had taken my uncle to one before :P

Have you ever brought anything that required the age of 18 or order even though you was not old enough to do so?

*Use to get cigarettes for my friends from age 16-17 and then from 18-20 I was buying alcohol*

Yes alcohol and a few other things.

Have you ever been thrown out of a store?

No but I have been thrown out of a bar/dance club once unjustly mind you :P

Have you ever made a fool of yourself on the dance floor?

yes lol at my cousin Amy's wedding a few years back, oh god I will never forget that, I was so hammered that I was doing some bad bad things LOL!

Has your family ever made you feel like an outcast because of your Likes/Dislikes?

Not that I have noticed. My dad grew up with an abusive alcoholic of a father and he wasn't allowed to do or like anything his dad didn't approve of. So he always made it a point with us to accept our likes/dislikes whether he personally liked or dislike them.

Have you ever felt like you was unloved?

Unloved? Not exactly.

Have you ever feel really tired and doesn't wanna wake up anymore? xD

Yeah I've been there a time or two honestly.

Have you ever felt that no one can compare to your love of anime? :P

sadly yes :(
Have you ever thought that you could replace water with carbonated drinks when you were younger?

Not exactly xD Since we just get educated that Earth is the shape it is xD

Ever had a dream so awesome that you rather died and carry on with the dream forever?

Yes and i still do :/
Have you ever wished you were that character in any particular anime?

No although I find it odd how I can relate to some.

Have you ever says something out loud just to see if you was still awake? :P

No

Have you ever wanted to just drop everything and say heck with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.