Have you ever...

No, I am pretty good with directions all ways have been.

Have you ever wondered what you would do with out the internet, or a PC?

I would go insane...... or at least I think I would :p I'll find out after next week when I go without net for up to a month possibly :(

Have you ever wondered about the mysteries of the world?

yes, mainly the pyramids :)

Have you ever been busted watching a naughty movie?

Day time - play outside, gardening, working
Night time - sleeping

Sound kinda boring, ain't it.

Have you ever thought of doing something nasty/pervert to your neighbour?

Yes, and I have hehe :P

Have you ever done something naughty at school and got caught?

Never did anything naughty until after school :P

Have you ever thought that some people just look better with clothes on? :P

NO! well, maybe? guess it depends on the outfit they are wearing I guess....I do not believe the "Wonder What Is Beneath Attraction" if it was up to me, everyone would be nude 24/7 at work an everything. LOL! but that is just me I guess.

Have you ever walked in on your friend doing naughty with someone?

Not yet, coz most of them smart enough to do it somewhere private. :P

Have you ever try firing an M2 Browning .50cal machine gun?

No, but I have shot a 82A1 Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle. My dads friend has a gun shop and he had one he was working on for someone and we got to shoot it once.

Have you ever seen someone slip and fall on purpose to try to sue a store?

[qutoe=GMKosMos]if it was up to me, everyone would be nude 24/7 at work an everything.[/quote]
+1,000,000 on that thought.

And Yeah I seen someone do that once and I told the cop the truth lol

Have you ever read some of the ridiculous lawsuits made and then won? I seen one that blew me away something about a guy had a winnebago and he placed it into overdrive to get a cup of coffee, needless to say it didn't stay on the road long.

Nope, not yet thou.

Have you ever thought what gonna happen in you older days?

Yes, I hope in my old age I am still as fun of a person and open person that I am now :)

I liked the Lawsuit where the guy tried to sue McDonalds for the BigMac not looking on his order like it does on the picture, and WON for false advertisement. That took the cake for me.

Have you ever ate something that you THOUGHT was going to be good, but was SO nasty instead?

On many occasions sadly.

Have you ever wanted to do a group meeting with people you chat with on a daily basis via forums, ircs, discussion boards etc. ?

yep! :)

Have you ever wanted to meet people you talk to online face to face?

I have actually in the past met several people face to face back before I was married and such when I had money and free time to devote to traveling around :)

Have you ever had a pen pal?

Yes when I was in high school, I had a pen pal in China.

Have you ever wanted to up and move at the spur of the moment, do not care where you go, just get up and go?

I used to do that years ago. I would just pick a random spot on the map and then go to it.

Have you ever found a small town when out for a drive that you just adore for it's quiet and scenic nature?

Yep! that is why I live where I do :) little town, nice people, if you sneeze you will pass it by.

Have you ever lived in a large city?

my country is a city it self :P.

Have you gotta " go " when you stuck in somewhere without ant toilet for the next 30 mins?

Nope.

Have you ever felt out of place in a large city/small town?

and o/ watermelon-chan :D

Yes I always feel out of place when I have to go to Orlando.

Have you ever ran for no reason?

Nope, guess I'm just too lazy to run. :P

Have you ever had the experience where you have to put your hand in the toilet bowl to get something in there? Ever done it before the water flush?

Yea :( I dropped my ring in the toilet before and I did not have a pair of gloves, but I had to get it out I must have scrubbed my hands for a hour LOL! I used bleach and everything on my hands after getting my ring out.

Have you ever put a M80 in a toilet? or a Cherry Bomb?

No but I would like to :) I think it would be fun.

Have you ever went water skiing and fell off your skis and ripped your bathing suit off in front of everyone when you hit the water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.