Have you ever...

Yes

Have you ever lost a friend because they moved, and years later they got back in contact with you?

Just twice and i don't want that anymore it's suck's ( sorry for bad word )

Have you ever soon go played with friends like little kids?

No I have not done that in a long time.

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you had just the 1 person you love the most with you for ever? Maybe your 1st love, or someone you are strongly attracted to.

Nope :( But i wish that will happen soon.

Have you ever gotten so worried over a small little matter?.

Yes, I am a worry wart over things. Even tho some are SO small, it seems those bother me the most for some strange reason.

Have you ever tried to let someone else handle a problem for you, and they messed it all up?

you forgot the question :)
ok

Have you ever been mocked by the music you listen?
*got that today, i almost lost my temper :@*

Yes cause i listen to 80s and anime music :(

Have you ever wish that you were a billionaire?

hmm, I dunno about the music mocking me. Do not think I have ever ran across that yet.

Have you ever herd a song tho that makes you sit back and just think deep in thought?
(For me that song is "In the air tonight, by Phil Collins"

yes. many times
Kore wa... gome... ..

have you ever were outside all night because you we locked outside?

Well nearly... lucky my country is small so i simply just travelled to my grandparents and took the spare key there ><

Have you ever impressed someone with your cooking skills?

No, I do not have super great cooking skills. :( I can cook but not the best but I do try :)

Have you ever had someone make a special meal just for you?

T bad for me, i am unlucky. my friends tell's me i'm a good girl... :(( because i cook at the meeting and parties....

Have you ever tried to eat something that you dislike alot?

Dont worry cooking is a good skill to have the satisfaction when someone compliments your food :D
Hmm Dislike eating? not really.
Have you ever mistook sugar for salt? and likewise?

Yes, I have to do that because my grandma seems to think her Chicken and Pastry is MY favorite meal in the world, and I hate it SO much it is gross. BUT To not disrespect her or make her feel bad, I eat it. :( it is so gross ewww thinking about it makes me sick.

Yes I have mistook Salt for Sugar a few times LOL! nothing like a hot cup of coffee and salt bleh! LOL

Have you ever ate something that you thought you did not or would not like, but ended up loving it?

yes many times.

Have you ever think to do something good for nothing in change... ?

Yep.

Have you ever said thank you to someone even tho they did nothing to deserve it?

Yes i have i guess it was in a certain situation that time ><

Have you ever felt that the kind doesnt get noticed?

Yes, it seems sometimes those that are kind, and nice, and polite, get un noticed. I think that is because some people think or expect this from everyone and do not see it.

Have you ever started crying for no reason?

yup :(and some times i felt like was at the emo corner... ( no offence all )

have you ever broke your cellphone?

Sad truth really..

Well for no reason not really. But i did cry from lonliness :/

Have you ever wonder what the others is thinking?

yes, sometimes I wonder what everyone around me is thinking.

have you ever wondered why people can be so mean for no reason?

yes .. many times.
i guess they have too much free time . :)

Have you ever poisoned someone with bad food?

HAHA! No, that makes me think of Kamen no Maid Guy, when the girl poisoned her 1st love with the fried shrimp LMAO! too funny ROFL!

Have you ever had food poisoning?
(I have and I hope to never experience that ever ever again it hurt so bad and was so sick for a week )

Ohh yes and it was from a bad fish and chips :/ never dared to eat from that store again.

Have you ever ate something disgusting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.