Have you ever...

Nope but i bet some of my friends wished that would happen :P

have you ever dressed up as a ninja in school and sneaked around?
<--- did.

Yes, many, many times. I live in Florida and go to the beach a lot so, it is kind of a given hehe.

Have you ever seen a shark when swimming in the ocean?

I didn't see the shark but when I was 10 my family went to Daytona Beach and for a couple of hours we was in the ocean playing around. Later in the day my dad was watching the local news and there was a report of a tiger shark (I think that's what it was) that was within half a mile of us.

Have you ever went scuba diving?

I haven't but have always wanted to.

Yes, I SCUBA Dive it is one of my hobbies. My favorite places are the Bahamas, Key West, Aruba, I want to dive the Great Barrier Reef before I get to old to dive anymore.

Have you ever been on a buss/air plane/ or other mode of public transportation and had someone next to you that drove you crazy?

Nope. I always travel by car with my annoying family :P

Have you ever wanted to punch a sales clerk?

No, not punch but kick em where mister happy would be mister un-happy YES! many times.

Have you ever wanted to toss a family member out of the car because they were driving you nuts? lol

No truthfully, although that's not a bad ideal :P

Have you ever secretly wanted to be someone else for a day?

Yep!

have you ever waited up to watch a show, and find out after hours of waiting, it is on tomorrow!? LOL! I done that a few times.

BUT! I am going off here, Ancient Aliens is on History Channel, so may be back in a while, or may go to bed after.

Haven't done that but I have attempted to set my DVR for a show before only to realize it wasn't coming on until a couple of days after seeing the commercial for it.

Have you ever gone snowboarding?

not the real kind. took the wheels off a skateboard and slid down a snowy hill with it tho xD

have you ever been in a serious accident?

Nope, thank God for that.

Have you ever make a hit/move on a waitress/waiter?

No i didnt had time to do that and i don't hit waitress. :) ( lady's )

Have you ever stop using a computer for a day?

Yea, quite a lot of times xD

Have you ever try writing random things in story/writing and it turned out pretty good? XD

No, have not tried that one.

Have you ever woke up, and had to run to your next door neighbor to borrow coffee in the morning?

Nope. Must sure love your coffee KosMos :P

Have you ever had your neighbour come over and ask you to do their laundry?

not yet. i don't have good neighbours. pfff ... Drama queen ^^

Have you ever talked at the phone with someone for more than 3 hours ?

Yes and my ear was numb after hehe, longest talk I ever had was 7hours on the phone when my mom and dad moved away from me many years ago. We had not talked for 4months but when we did talk 7hours I felt like my ear was falling off LOL!

Have you ever wished someone would stop calling you?

Ohh yess more than 10 :P

Have you ever wondered what it will be like to be of an opposite gender?

Yes there was a nob who was calling me afrer 2am i could not sleep for like a week. i remember , after 3 days i was like a zombie ... te-he-he. But i blocked him .

------------------------------------------

yes * blush *
Have you ever sing something for someone?

Last edited:
Nope would be too embarassed to ><

Have you ever wondered what it will be like to be of an opposite gender?

No never wondered about that

Have you ever dated someone of your gender?

No :3 and i didnt think about that... Ikaros... lol

Have you ever lost something precious? Not $...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.