Have you ever...

Yes, then the dream gets really, really strange and you try to force yourself awake.

Have you ever woke from a dream that was so real, that you tell everyone it really happened when it didn't?

Nope, coz most of the time my dreams got some weird thing in them that make me realized it's not real.

Have you ever been in jail before?

Yes, when I was 16 my friends and I were at a mall, we stayed later than we were supposed to. On the way home someone said we had been driving through a landscape area at the mall, so the police took us to the jail house until they found out it was not us then they let us go. That was probably the scariest thing ever, I did not like that at all.

Have you ever felt like living at home with your parents was like living in jail? LOL

Jail? No, but madhouse? Sometimes.

Have you ever shave you genital bald?
*Done that last week. Feel breezy and cool :D*

Yes, I stay like that. I hate having hair down there in the nether region. Same with Jan, can not stand it.

Have you ever nicked yourself shaving your private parts? I have, it hurts :( I cried.

No I haven't. (These post should qualify for the things that make you say Wow! thread :P )

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Yes, many times and I still go occasionally.

Have you ever wanted to go to a regular beach, nude?

yes, and i've done it. Though the "beach" was a small lake beach and no one wasn't there except my friends.
*actually even the girls did go naked after the boys went to the water, of course everyone hid their things with their arms*

Have you ever woke up late and then you turn superfast-mode on and put your clothes on in 5 seconds and leave the house with the sound of speed?

Oh yea, many times in my life I have done the wake and panic hehe

Have you ever went fishing on a pier and accidentally hooked a person, instead of a fish lol!?

No, becouse i don't have the qualities that i would get some girls crushing into me :)

Have you ever fainted on a public place?
*i haven't*

Yes :( I got sick at the fair 2 years ago, and honked rite in front of everyone.

Have you ever got busted taking a pee in public?
(1 time, got busted by my friends dad he was a cop, I was peeing behind a bush at the park when we were kids because the bathroom was locked LOL!)

No, have never been busted going pee in public.

Have you ever jumped off of a roof so many times that you flattened a dirt pile and eventually busted your lip? (I have lol)

No and ouchie! That would hurt, and suck! :(

Have you ever had someone run up to you and grab you, then realize you were not who they thought you were?

Yes, once when i was a kid, some old guy grabbed me behind my back and then said sorry he got the wrong person.
scared the shit out of me..

Have you ever said something really bad to your friend?
*everyone must've done it, i'm sure of it.. kind of..*

Yes. I called my best friend a really nasty name once when we were arguing. I felt bad about it really bad.

Have you ever had to fight a friend, like with your fists?

A few times I have but it was warranted each time.

Have you ever lied to a friend about plans just to avoid hanging out with them?

yep done that!

and yea had to tell a white lie to get out of hanging out with a friend. But Claymore was just coming out and I wanted to watch the 1st ep. LOL!

Have you ever ran friends off so you could watch an Anime you have been waiting for?

No, mostly because I like to watch many episodes (or the entire series at once) so I dedicate a day strictly to that.

Have you ever learned to play an instrument?

Used to play the drums.

Have you ever felt that anime characters could easily replace your friends? :P

YES! lol I kind of wish some of em would get replaced, like now...now...now hehe

Have you ever wondered what life would be like with out Anime?
(Scary thought there huh?)

No, because I lived it when I was younger. We didn't have anime to watch, we had cartoons on Saturday only. Matter of fact turn knob switch tv were still in use and you had only 4 channels, so there were no remotes either.

Have you ever watched a movie at a drive in theater?

Yes a long time ago back when E.T. was new :P

Have you ever wondered if hentai seiyuus are actually having sex when voicing their roles? :P

Sometimes... what make me wandered the most is how would hentai seiyuu act if they never have the experience before. :P

Have you ever stay up all night just to finish the VN you've recently bought/download?

No, i haven't stayd up all night, but late though.

Have you ever been depressed becouse you have so much things to do at the same time, and you don't have any time to watch anime or other related things?
(i'm having that sort of thing going now, it's a pain in the butt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.