Have you ever...

Sometimes if i find something i rly rly want :)

Have you ever ran out of toilet paper while using bathroom?

Yep lol a few times

Have you ever went some place you have never been, but after you get there you feel like you have been there?

Nope im like a little baby i get really scared when i go to somewhere unfamiliar.

Have you ever slept for more than 11 hours ?

No I do not think I have ever slept that long, I would probably think I was sick if I did, or massively depressed.

Have you ever gone to bed because you thought you were tired, laid there for 3 or 4 hours and can not sleep, you just toss and turn and can not stop thinking?

yes definitely! I hate it when my mind is blank and im awake.

Have you ever got lsot in a foriegn country?

That's obvious. :D Everywhere I go, I'll get lost. :D

Have you ever been lonely in your life?

Yes I have :( and I do not like it.

Have you ever stayed at a friends house just so you were not alone?

Yes i have but in fact im not :/ its victim mentality i hate it ><

Have you ever dance randomly ? xD

um i tried not to cause it always come flying back to my face ><

Have you ever jump so high that you could touch the sky? * yes im running out of ideas *

Yes, of course. that would be awesome.

Have you ever got depressed becouse next day is monday??
*right now I am*

KORE WA!!!! <3

Yes, I am bummed out because tomorrow is Monday, and since it is August, I have to sit in the shop all week to do the taxes an stuff that I can not do from home. It is going to be a LONG boring week.

Have you ever wanted to just up and quit your job? (Hard to do as a business owner) lol

well, i've only been in part time jobs becouse of school, but, in some works YES!
omg u have your own business? huuuh-- sometime i'll make my own shop too.. sometime.

Have you ever had your side (ribs i guess?) ache becouse something was on top of it when you were sleeping?
*my cat slep't last night on top of my chest and i'm dying*

Oh and nice to be back here, missed spamming here with you!! :P

hehe, Yes, when Lady decides she is going to sleep in the bed she rests her head on my rips sometimes and I wake up and my ribs hurt.

Have you ever drove a car?

yep, though i don't have a licence (got to b 18 to get a licence here) driven in field's and closed roads so far, though sometimes on public roads too, but their so small roads they never have anyone driving in it.

have you ever crashed a car?

Yes, I had a accident before, the worst one was about 7 years ago I was on the way home at night and it was foggy out, and some drunk on a motorcycle drove over into my lane, and to not hit him I went off the road. There was a huge Oak Tree on that side of the road and I hit it at about 40miles an hour, glad I had on my seat belt, and my Jeep at the time had air bags, or I probably would not be here.

You ever drove a motorcycle?

Yep, well a cross bike actually.
*thank god the air bags :)*

Have you ever done a bungee jump?

Oh no no no! not doing that LOL!

Have you ever went to a club to dance?

Hah yes, but the legal age is 18, so i got kicked out of there when bouncer noticed me and asked for id.

Have you ever got kicked in tha but?
*wtf i guess i'm having a sugar rush.. so restless again*

lol, well not Kicked in the butt, but slapped in the butt yea lol

Do you have a girl/boy friend, or someone you really like?

Yes.. there's one girl, However i suck at hitting girls, it's just the way that it is.
Or actually i haven't even tried.. but if i do and it messes up, it's gonna be one hell of an uproar. So i'm glad in the situation i am now. At least i can see her in school almost everyday, and see her boobs bounce when goint down the stairs to the school restaurant :)

I don't remember that did I ask this already..
Have you ever checked out a girl/boy and then she/he saw you checking them out?
*i've once had that situation, it's a long and very embarassing story*

Yes, I have been busted doing that LOL! it is kind of embarrassing when it happens.

have you ever sent a love letter to someone?

Lol Yes.. when i was on elementary school. She's actually the only girl i've dated, but it last only for two days
(typical childish thingy.. i was so young). I'm still very good friends with her. I think she doesen't even remember the whole thing. :D

Have you ever done some.. naughty things to yourself, and then you got cought?
*I'm not answering that one :3*

Yes, and Janet busted me about 2 or 3 days ago, and got pouty with me over it LOL! :P lol

Have you ever been busted by your parents kissing/holding/touching/having sex, with someone?
*My dad busted me when I was 18 with someone before, I was SO Embarrassed I could not look him in the eye for over a year*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html