Have you ever...

Hahaha!

No to your answer, I'm still a virgin :(

Have you ever busted someone else masturbating? LOL :D

Yes I have, quite a few times now that I think about it LOL! Normally when I catch her tho I end up joining in ROFL!

Have you ever walked in on your mom and dad having sex? LOL!
(Did that once with my mom and dad LOL! AHHH! Get the image out of my head!!!! AHHHH!!!! lol)

Haha, that must've been awkward.

Nope, my father died when i was 4, though i don't remember that if i did saw them ever. :)

Have you ever been in a erotic trade show happening thingy?

LOL! You mean a sex exhibition? or a female sex toy party? yes a few.

(Very sorry about your dad, I did not know or never would have asked :()

Have you ever been to a strip bar and tried to sneak in?

Yep, they called it Sexhibition in here. Though i never went there becouse it was over 18 thing..

Oh don't worry about that, it's like already what.. soon 13 years ago, doesn't bother me at all anymore :)

Haha, No this is so small place we don't have strip clubs here, i think the nearest one is in Helsinki, like ~300km from here :D

Have you ever been in sauna?
(i think i already asked this while ago.. oh whell)

Yep, used to go alot, nowadays just don't have the interest. :/

Have you ever water skii'd??
*Now that's something i've always wanted to try!*

Yep, we go a lot during the summer here :)

Have you ever broke a bone skiing?
*I have*

Nope, i haven't broke a single bone in my life, i think i've got quite though bones, since i've been in crashes and all sorts of mad crap.

Have you ever went to bed becouse you're tired, but when you get to bed you can't sleep?
*i'm having that one now again.. i hope we don't have a busy morning in school..*

Yea I do that a lot. The past 4 or 5 days I have been going through that. It drives Janet crazy. She says my mind runs to much and I need a key so I can turn it off. lol

Have you ever watched a movie, or Anime and could relate to one of the characters in it?

I know i related myself to some movie character but i can't remember now..

Have you ever thought making your own anime?

Yes, but I do not think I could come up with a good story line, I know I can do all the art work but I really do not have a imagination for a good story.

Have you ever drawn Anime or Manga?

Yea but just the art, still can not really come up with a good story. Drawn some dirty ones too :)

Have you taken a class in school you really like?

hmmmm :D

You mean like the people that are in my class are great and stuff? Yes! i got many friend's and everything's cool for now.

Have you ever been in a hospital?

Yep

Have you ever wanted to go to bed in the middle of the day?
(I am going to go take me a nap LOL! be back later on)

Yes, i have, sometimes i'm so sleepy i just sit on the couch and woke up couple of ours later.
I wish it would be day here now too..

Have you ever fell asleep to couch?

I think i'm going to sleep, so i can get up in morning.

See you when I see ya! :)

Yea I nap on the couch a lot lol

Have you ever watched a Anime that was so funny your ribs hurt after from laughing so much?

Yes, I just got done with a series earlier that made me cry a bit. It was Sora no Otoshimo, I felt so bad for Ikaros :( I cried a few times.

Do you cry more watching Anime or Movies?
(Can not really think off hand of a Movie that made me emotional like Anime can.)

well if cry because too much laughing then yes........ while watching "seto no hanayome".....

have you ever do something stupid that make you well-known.....???

Well i cried more watching animes esp clannad ><

Have you ever spin spin spin spin * yes cant think of anything *

No don't think so on the spin spin spin lol!

Have you ever wanted to see what the world would be like if everyone everywhere just got along for 1 week?

Get along ? for a week not even for an hour sadly :(
Have you ever wondered how big is the universe?

It is too big even for the best telescopes to see, but yea I have wondered.

Have you ever had to go to school, and said heck with it and stayed home in bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html