Have you ever...

Yes I have. As they say tho No Pain, No Gain!

Have you ever read every post in a thread that you are posting in before?

No I haven't really done that. Half of one yes. I'm easily distracted.

Have you even once in your life taken the last cookie from the jar?

Oh gosh yea many times.

Have you ever been yelled at for taking the last cookie? :)

Nope, not ever! Because I was the "baker of them all!" Hua! Haa! Haa!

Do you cook, bake or grill?

Yes

(Remember this is the "Have you ever...?" thread)

Have you ever gone somewhere and realized you forgot your wallet?

Oops! Sorry.

Yes I once went driving to the grocer and I had forgotten my wallet... luckily I was only half way there when I realized this. 0.0

Have you ever cursed at your computer?

Yes lol on occasion it get's a scolding LOL!

Have you ever thought someone was in the room with you, but when you look around there is no one there?

Nope, but I have tripped on a coconut :( on the beach LOL!

Have you ever wanted to just quit and do something new for a change?

Rarely, but yes, it happens.

Have you ever bumped into people when walking because you were spacing out?

Yea I do that from time to time.

Have you ever thought about why we are here, and where we are going?

Yes, perhaps (lol)

Have you ever played games/watched anime/... and then "Crap, I'm late for school"?

No, lol, I am not in school, but if I was I am most sure I would do that just about every day :) Heck, I am late to work 95% of the time because I am on here, watching and Anime, and/or playing a game and forget the time.

Have you ever went to school and realized you were wearing your favorite Anime T-Shirt and everyone laughed at you?
(I wore one to work one day and I do not think to this day I have lived it down.)

lol no, all of my schools required students to wear uniform.

Has your computer ever auto shutdown right when you were watching a climatic scene of some anime?

Yes! That makes me SO Angry, it is not a BSOD or anything, but it happens when the darn updates need to reboot the PC! I know I can turn that off, but since I am so lazy about keeping my OS Updates done I let it do it Auto. :)

Have you ever watched an Anime, and you were at the best part, and then had to go to school/work?

It never happened in a single ep, as my time-calculating skill is rather good. But then again, sometimes I finish an ep with "Nooooo, a cliffhanger" and then have to go to school...

Have you ever forgotten what you intended to ask (in this topic)? (LOL I did just now)

Once, when my English homework was about home schooling lol

Have you ever talked to yourself even when there were people around?

Yes, do that when I got a lot on the mind, I do not "Answer" myself, but from time to time I say things to myself out loud.

Have you ever went to school, looked at the door and just turned around and went back home?

Isn't that just another way to say skipping school? lol no I haven't

Have you ever fallen asleep when watching anime?

Yes, I got really bored watching a few and fell asleep watching them lol

Have you ever got a Anime to watch because everyone else said it was great, and it was junk?

No, but the reverse is true lol

Have you ever read an incantation or called a phrase or whatever it is before doing something? (like "Spinning KICK!!!!!!" lol)

Pretty much every day, except my mother is the one making it. I'm nocturnal after all lol

Have you ever engaged in a conversation, then suddenly left w/o bidding farewell? (I'm going to leave btw lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html