Have you ever...

You live in Finland? (thought text in location column was a joke.) Hows the weather there? Do the men over really do the cooking?
Over here, well specifically where I am, (in the middle of nowhere Kentucky) I do quite a bit of cooking, grilling, baking, roasting, etc. for the family and guests. (mostly for my self though).

Yes I have seen a satellite before. I used to live else where before residing here. It was an small city, but the people there like their TVs so every once in a while I could go out and if I looked long and hard enough I would see one floating around.

Now for the question. Have you ever thrown a frying pan?

I have, didn't stay out too long though. Ended up catching a cold anyway, Oh bugger!

Have you ever had a second and a half degree sunburn before?

No, I have very sensitive skin very very pale, I am a redhead and can not really take too much sun, I burn way to easy so all ways have been very careful.

Have you ever been to a 3D Movie?

That is the way I used to be. I was once whiter than flour, more than high gloss printer paper. I was so white I made vampires jealous. My skin is fairly sensitive, even after being cooked by sun so many times. I still have really white spots on my upper shoulders though. But what really sucks is that Sun Screen does not work on me!

No, sadly I haven't yet. Heck! I haven't even seen one thing in 3D yet. I'm waiting for the TV pricing to come down just a wee bit.

Have you ever dressed or acted as a favorite character for a day?

You mean Cosplay, yep do it all the time. :) view my profile pic.

Have you ever went to an Anime Convention?

No, but I'm trying to set some things onto the calender. Going to an Anime convention is on my list of things to do by 2013.

What inspired you to Cosplay as Yoko anyway?

Have you ever gone to a concert and almost fall asleep?

I love Yoko, she is smart, sexy, independent, redhead, and strong. I like her attitude and personality. I liked Gurren Laggan as well so lol! and well, Jan thinks Yoko is the hottest Anime toon out there so yea LOL!

I have fallen asleep at a Metallica Concert and a Fire House Concert before when I was younger. They bored me.

Have you ever got to meet one of your favorite music artists or a movie star?

I agree with you for Metallica. They absolutely sucked live.

No. I haven't. Was able to close enough once at a Thousand Foot Krutch concert to where I could reach out and touch their shoes. (Not my favorite though, in fact I really don't have any favorites)

Have you ever...Played an instrument before?

It was at the Master of Puppets Concert, was a shame to that was before they sold out and became a main stream crappy metal band. So Fail! :(

Yep, I play a few instruments. :) search all the posts I have made, I am sure you will find a few haha! :) I mainly play Violin still, I played Guitar, Bass, Sax, and the Quads in the high school marching band. I miss playing the quads :( that was a blast.

Have you ever went to a concert and got thrown out?

I never caught anything in the posts about you and instruments. Guess I haven't read enough. What kind music did play? Still play?

I will say no to this one. I'm too polite and lethargic to do anything to kicked out of a concert.

Have you ever...Entirely destroyed a guitar?

hehe, I play classical on Violin and Guitar. The rest is a mix since I like all music. Except Rap! garbage

Have you ever made posts and forgot to make the main topic post at the end HAHA! :D hehe

Do know any Frideric Handle pieces? Please say you a little 80s music and if so you must know Hotel California! Agreed about the rap stuff though. Can't play it on a decent instrument anyway.

Yeah, I have. You got me yesterday in this very forum. My brain sometime moves without the rest of me.

Have you ever..."Played the best song in the World"?

The Eagles yes been to a few of their concerts in my younger days :) saw them with Billy Joel during the Glass Houses tour in 84? think was the last time.

I do not understand the question. Since I never herd of it I seriously doubt it lol!

Have you ever had to run to school or work in the rain because you missed your ride or the buss?

And on the Frideric Handel yes I know a couple.

Nope, although I had to run in the snow so I wouldnt miss the bus a few times.
Have you ever slipped on ice and fell down and slid a bit?

Yes, for once *jumps in*

Have you ever, after doing that, caught a cold? (It's possible btw lol)

Yea I have done that lol

Have you ever been in a car out of control because of black ice on the roads?

No. And I did not know it was possible to catch a cold for slipping on ice and falling down. huh ya learn something new every day.. lol
have you ever tried to make a snowman but just couldnt get the shape to hold?

Nope, want to though. Eat the Chop suey.

But Kimmy, for my earlier question that is a thing that should be googled. Jack Black and Tenacious D. No better than that.

Have you ever...spent an entire day responding to conversations with movie quotes?

Wow! if you have done that then please teach me. I can get by on an average day with only 400 words.

Have you ever...Eaten everything covered in Soy Sauce?

lol actually I have. and I dont know how to teach it. I guess the only thing to do is keep your thoughts in your head? lol, umm ive eaten rice with egg covered in soy sauce?
Have you ever baked a cake and decorated it with homemade icing?

Yes, I always home-bake my cakes and decorate them

Have you ever been so tired that you just want to sit and stare at your surroundings and not do anything?

Yep! that is about every other day for me. I bake quite a bit. They taste better though when you make it yourself.

Have you ever...Dropped a cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html