Have you ever...

At the same time no, with in a hour or so yea.

Have you ever been to drunk and do not remember what you did the night before, or even how you got home?

No I would not drink sauce packs like that haha!

They just are not anything I like for sound ect. I am open to music a lot, but some just crosses me totally wrong. Some of it is just to annoying sounding, it does not so much have to be the words, but the music side can drive me crazy and I don't like it.

No, I only drink coffee and things like Pepsi so there's no way I could become drunk.

Have you ever bitten your tongue while eating?

Every time, at least 4 times a week. I even sometimes manage to get the sides of my cheeks too.

Have you ever had a dream of being the hero?

I must retire to my bed now. It is 2 in the morning here and I have to be up in 6 hours to do school work.

Last edited:
Yes, especially when I were still a kid.

Have you ever not eat or drink anything for a whole day?

Goodnight, Will98

I have not gone without drinking for a day, I have hyperhydrosis. But I have gone without eating for two days.

Have you ever...went and dug holes in the yard?

I'm going to bed now. See you in 6 hours. G'night!

When I was planting trees lol.

Have you ever pulled two all-nighters?

Last edited:
nope, i've made one. Even then I could've slept while standing :)

Have you ever died in a dream?

I've been to the hell once in my dream. Dunno if that counts lol.

Have you ever rolled out of your bed while sleeping?

Yes, when i was a kid, by bed was then over meter high, it had a table thingy integrated on it.
after I fell I remember that i started crying, but for some reason I didn't open my eyes at all.. what was I thinking.. My mom lifted me back :)
@will98: sry didn't notice you asked me the weather there earlier. Well it's cloudy now, they say it's gonna be very hot again, (~25°C) after friday, though otherwise weather has gone back to normal finnish weather.

Have you ever feared dark?
*i did many years ago :)*

Thank you kore wa for the weather forecast.

Along as I can remeber I really haven't been afraid of the dark. (not trying to be all tough and mr. cool) Probably why, is because my night vision is extremely well. So I have no problems. Sometimes I prefer to play my guitar in the dark.

Have you ever had a sibling that was scared of the most silliest things?

yes my sister is scared of dolphins and horses. I mean who can be scared of two of the smartest and most impressive creatures on the planet?
Have you ever watched so much anime that you lose track of several hours and miss a meal?

Yes, i've watched once the whole season in one day, didn't eat much that day :D

Have you ever said hi to someone and the guy just looks at you and doesn't reply?

Actually I "did" that, my friend greets me while I'm in bad mood,, >_<

Have you ever make wish upon a star ? what kind of wish is that ?

[-_-]

Yes, i've wished for something when i've seen a shooting star, but they were somewhat like plain wishes, that I don't even remember what they were..

Have you ever seen a Ferrari?*hah I'm out of ideas* :D

not the glass but when I was younger I ripped open the netting so i could jump out of my window lol
have you ever wondered why you guys are so concerned about breaking things?

haha! I do not try to break anything :)

Have you ever wondered why we all sit here and ask these questions?

Oh my! I think that was the ultimate question there Mrs. Kimmy! I haven't giving that much thought. It's fun to not have to think every once in awhile I guess.

Have you ever finished one's sentence for them, more than once in a day?

No, I try not to do that. I was raised that it is rude, and that is considered making an assumption witch makes a ass out of yourself. lol (Do not ask me, but dad raised me that way :D he says "Making an assumption makes an ass out of yourself."

Have you ever wanted to just fire people that worked with/for you?

I agree, it is very rude. And you can make an ass out of yourself. But I only do that to my closer friends. We have all known each other for so long, one will start and one us will finish.

Now to the second subject. I wanted to, I even learned how to say "Your Fired!" like Donald Trump. But, (This is when I was working in construction) I never got to a high enough ranking to do that.

Have you ever eaten a whole bag of pretzels without drinking anything and not realizing it.

YES! and I had dry mouth so bad :( it was gross lol!

Have you ever forgotten something you were baking in the oven and burned it really bad? :(
(I did that with Janet's Cherry pie she asked me to make for her today because I had to run to the shop) *sigh* got to start over.

Yes. I learned the hardest way possible. My Dad is an absolute perfectionist on the art of making cookies. (He just asks for them and I make them.) Burned them so many times that he had Mom teach all over again how to do it and was supervised every time I used the over. This though was a while back. (1-2 years).

Bummer about the Cherry pie. That makes me sad, (My inner cook coming out) Smother it in whipped cream, after you make a new of course.

Have you ever eaten someone else's food without knowing?

Nah no whipped cream. Jan does not like that on her pies. She likes just a little powdered sugar sprinkled over it when it is cooled.

Not with out knowing it, no. lol

Have you ever felt like just breaking down and crying?
(I feel like that at the moment, guess I am just so disappointed in people from work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/