Have you ever...

Powdered sugar is most excellent on pies as well. Depends on what kind of pie you are eating.

I used to feel like. Lot of deaths on both sides of the Families. But hold on. I haven't seen Yoko cry yet. Not very far into it either...

Tomorrow, (however many times that has already been said) will bring something new and you will forget about the day before.

Have you ever had a pet rock?

Kimmy, I'll save you with my hugs and kisses and stuff!! :P cheer up <3

@Kimmy: Yes!... they say men don't cry. That's bullshit... :)
@Will98: Nope :D
Have you ever had a good day at start, but then everything went to hell eventually?

Last edited:
Uh! that was when I worked construction. I start, then it would just die. (I did have a couple good days though.) But Then again in retrospect. I was then learning the trade, so I sucked anyway.

Have you ever had a marshmallow war?

Kimmy, I'll save you with my hugs and kisses and stuff!! :P cheer up <3

Thanks hun, I needed that :) sometimes that is all it takes is a hug, a thought or a feeling ya know. :)

No never had a marshmallow war LOL! sticky and gooey, well.....mmmm that might be fun hehe hehe hehe

Have you ever had a whipped cream war? NOW THOSE are a blast! (Especially when you must use your tongue to lick and clean up the mess. :))

HAHA! Kimmy's back in the normal mood :) good.
But no i haven't, though that would be definetly awesome! especially cleaning girls :)
crap now i have to go get something sweet before going to sleep :P..

Have you ever been on a (foam party??)?? they do it quite often in nightclubs, you know foam comes from those foamcannons and then you party in there.

Yea a few times at the Firestone Club in Orlando.

Yes feeling a bit better.

Have you ever saw something you should not have seen?

Yep, though i'd rather not explain it in here, it was a video clip, and it was so awful i'll remember it the rest of my life.

Have you ever hit someone?

She called me "Hun..." (wait a minute! the thing you call bunnies or that barbarian type of guy in east-asia?)

The general question is very broad. But in my life, half the things I see can't be helped. The world is so cruel. I will say yes.

Have you ever done something you shouldn't have?

Kore Wa saw 2 Girls 1 Cup (I get sick at my stomach every time I even think of that, Janet put that shit on my PC once as a joke I am permanently scared for life from that!)

@Kore Wa, yep I have hit a few men in my time for things LOL! (They were being nasty to me)
@Will, Yes I have done LOTS I should not have. (Not gonna tell you tho! :P)

Have you ever felt someone was watching you?

I didn't ask about "EVIL" things, just petty things. Sorry.

I get that feeling a lot. I think it is just self induced paranoia coupled with an acute anxiety complex. And I don't watch very many scary things. I hear foot steps in front of my door at night. It is blacker than night. But when I get up to go see, there's nothing there. I have most excellent night vision. I'm going to start cutting back on my aspartame intake and see if that helps.

Have you ever screamed at some on purpose?

Oh I know Will I was just being silly :)

Oh yea, I have screamed at many people in my time lol

Have you ever make the mistake of blaming someone for something they did not do?

If I did, I honestly would not remember. I'll say yes for the record. I just can't recall.

Have you ever thought about joining an underground gang?

No. The 70 and 80's movies make them look cool though. That is on my bucket list.

Have you ever chased someone with a weed-eater?

o.O! no

Have you ever cut yourself with a knife so bad you had to go get stitches?

Nope. Almost did though. I was using a razor blade and got stupid with it and started trimming saplings. Well I slipped and found out where my index finger's phalange was. Never got stitches though.

Have you ever had a fight over what movie got watched?

No, we normally agree on things 99.9% of the time, but if I watch, or Jan watches something either one does not want to, we have our PC's they have TV Tuners and all so we watch on our comps what we want, or go into the study, or our bedroom and watch TV there.

Have you ever gone to a movie and it was so bad, that you just walked out?

No. I haven't. But I have gone to a movie, G.I Joe and everyone already there left, because the screen was just a little out of focus. What was funny about it was My Dad was there, his boss and one of his friends was there and we had the extra large popcorn. Anyway we had the whole room to ourselves. And we were all just out loud calling out the things that were cool, didn't make sense, how old some of the actors were, how idiotic the bad guys were, etc. It was great.

Just curious, what's the 0.01% of the time?

Have you ever programmed a prank program and used on someone?

Normal everyday disagreements LOL! when your married, or living with your lover ect. you will understand haha!

No I have not.

Have you ever thought your putting to much into things?

You mean focusing on beating a game, so you end up giving all your attention to it for days? Or do you mean a subtler form like every day doing something. Playing an instrument? Yes, I do that for a few things. I sometimes play guitar, the same song, for just hours. In my short view on life, Anything worth doing is worth over doing.

Have you ever had a Jam Session?

Last edited:
Wow! That is a old 70s term LOL! but I guess if you wanted to use that term yea I have lol! :)

Have you ever wanted to live in a different time.

Yes, specifically during the 60s. I would have then been able to go into 'Nam and then whack Steeve Greens butt for dissing Henry Kissinger's policy on the Vietnam and US treaty of arms and assistance. I would have also got to see Elvis too.

Another time would have been around the mid 1500's. Live the "Knights of the Round" table thing.
Or I could have lived in mid 1600's in Japan. More so on the Isles of Ryukyu.

Is there a person that you wanted to meet before they died?

Post Posting: Have you ever had Kimmy catch you for not following the thread?

Last edited:
nope (Remember again, this is the Have you ever. Thread HEHE!)

Have you ever had a brain fart?

That's twice you've caught me. I'm fixing that right now.

Yeah, my brain rumbles and grumble every minute of the day. Two hours ago I was cleaning the Kitchen, I started throwing away trash and I then picked up an empty water bottle and dropped down the laundry chute. Took me a minute to see what I had done. Luckily it wasn't my White Castle 90th anniversary collectors glass. I would have freaked.

Have you ever stolen the spotlight from someone?

Yes I have

Have you ever wanted to play a game but you start and get bored immediately?

AFK A While Ancient Alines is on! see ya in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/