Have you ever...

Yes, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable is one. It starts out so slow... Picks up afterwards though.

See later Kimmy.

For the next one. Have you ever burned spaghetti?

No, I am an Invert, I rarely use more than 400 words any given day. I can't even talk for more than 15 seconds.

Have you ever baked a cake and it imploded?

Yes. Mostly when I was a wee lad. I couldn't stay in a chair even when they stapled me to it. If I wasn't falling, I slid, tipped, got pushed, or something else.

Have you ever went to cook something and found you didn't have the ingredients?

Yes, I usually have a sudden thought of cooking sth and then when I get to the kitchen, I find no ingredients (or not enough).

Have you ever watched TV while cooking and actually forgotten about it until your dish messed up?

Yes, every time I cook actually. It then becomes a 50/50 chance wether I can stop watching the TV or not. Burned many dishes that would have been marvelous had I paid attention. (Sighs, oh well)

What do you mean by, "STH"? I haven't heard all terminology for cooking, so if you please.

Have you ever watched a cooking show and felt like you kick everyone out of the kitchen and go to war?

sth = something lol

What do you mean by "go to war"?

But indeed, sometimes I watch a cooking show and suddenly have an urge to yell "Nooooo, that isn't right, the recipe should be abcxyz, not that crap you're showingggggg!!!!"

Have you ever gotten a stomachache because of your own cooking?

yes many times

Have you ever asked yourself why am I answering these questions?

Over here, "Go to War" is an expression that means, go get it done. Or, Get down to it. That's what I meant in my previous post. Sorry for the confusion.

But no. I have never had a stomach ache before from eating my own cooking. My gut, I swear is made out of some kind of alloy. But if this counts. I went camping one time and made cowboy coffee with my friends and drank 2 pints of it. Grounds and all, no sugar, creamer, milk, whatever. Then I cooked supper for out entire camping group. It was Tacos with the works. I had three of them just a soupy as could be. Got up twice in the night and just hurled it all up. Man those grounds tasted terrible.

Have ever gotten a tooth ache from eating too much sweets?

Kimmy: No. Or maybe not now.

Will98: I don't like sweet thing, so no.

Have you ever drunk pure black coffee?

No, I take very good care of my teeth and my body. Never even had filling :)

@Drank Black Coffee: That is the only way I drink mine.

Have you ever thought what if the world was flat?

To PhantomZwei:

Cowboy coffee is about as black as it gets over without going to Brazil. Basically what you do is fill the pot with water and just dump half a can of grounds in it and just watch. The real stupid and tough guys drink it without filtering the grounds. (I'm both, plus I like the texture)

What ruined your sweet tooth?

To Kimmy: You're a woman I admire now. The only way is to drink coffee black. But then there days when a latte is called for.

Have you ever made yourself sick by drinking too much coffee?

nope

Have you ever put too much time into a project when the K.I.S.S. ideal should have been used?
(KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid!)

Yes I have done that when I was 1/2 awake to Jane's coffee, I did it to mine once before as well. I baked a pie once as well and put salt in not sugar LOL! that was BAD! lol

Have you ever wanted to spend time with someone close to you, but things out of your control got in your way?

Yes, the other day I was asking a girl for an all-day date and suddenly a group of my friends butted in lol.

Have you ever drunk raw water?

raw water??? o.O uhm never herd of it I do not think. If you mean like rite out of a stream or lake yes.

Have you ever gotten sleepy rite after you woke up?

Yeah. I'm 17, so that figures. It happens if I wake up too early. (I.E 4:30)

Have you ever slept in on an important to do?

Yea I have over slept before when there was something important going on.

Have you ever seen a nude man running down the street? (Saw that in Key West during Fantasy Fest in 07 LOL! was funny)

No, not out here. There's nothing where I live. Just fields and cows. Bet that was quite a site.

Have you ever used your computer as a foot rest?

LOL No.

Have you ever spit out whatever in your mouth because of a lol-able thing that just happened right before your eyes?

Ah well, it's time I went preparing for lunch. Later!

No not as foot rest
Yes spit on Jan once reading stuff on here, got her with a full mouth of cake

Have you wanted to come see me yet?

Cya Phantom! HUGS!

I'm wanting to come over and visit. You sound like a crazy/good kind of person.

Have a good nights sleep.

Send you that recipe later tonight PhantomZwei. Till then. tell we what you're making for lunch please.

Have anyone ever ran over a fire hydrant?

Nope!

Have you ever had to pee in a place you could not get to a bathroom and had to hold it for a long time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/