Have you ever...

Yes I have in the past :)

Have you ever wanted to be online more so than in school?

I will say no to that. I would prefer to be at school and absolutely demolish the other students in my class.

Have you ever thrown a doughnut, (or some other thing) at someone for either: Mass incompetence, embarrassing you, slacking or sleeping on the job?

Nope, already been there done that. Ended wanting to throw that doughnut at someone, so I quit and went back to school.

Have you ever...Gone to a meeting and realized you were in the wrong room?

Last edited:
No have not done that one.

Have you ever been invited somewhere but you arrived 12hours off time?
(Lets say your friends want to meet at 8am at the mall, but you thought they said 8PM)

No, not yet. But I did get a time mixed up for work. My boss had wanted to know when I would be riding up to work and he thought I said 7. I said 8:30. Oh boy, did he and the co-workers hit me for that one.

Have you ever... Shown up for work and your wearing your food from eating in a hurry?

nope

Have you ever felt ashamed of something that was not your fault or doing?

Eh, no. I live life without looking back.

Have you ever... taken someones waffle and ate it before they knew it was gone?

nope

Have you ever had to say goodbye to someone you really don't want to see go?

Yes... I said good bye to my grandpa that I hadn't seen in 8 years. Tough.

Have you ever, Burned Bacon?

yep

Have you ever wanted to get up and do something even tho there is just nothing to do?

Yes, that is about every other day for me. I get all of my work done before time so there is this huge lull and I know something must be done, but there isn't

Have you ever, Said prayers of forgiveness for Burning Bacon!?

:D nope.

Have you ever had to do something, but end up postponing for days what you were supposed to do?

Yea I do that and Janet rips my butt for it :(

Have you ever wanted to sit and just watch people all day to see what kinds of things they do?

(Hugs to Kore wa!)

Hi Kimmy!!<3 I see you changed your name :)

Yes, as a daydreamer i sometimes just sit and watch the world go by :D

Have you ever slept the whole day?
(no perverted intentions.. :))

(grumbles no purvey stuff :(!) Yes I have

Have you ever went on a field trip with your school, and they left you behind?

Nope, been in one, but the teacher's were always watching after everyone.

Have you ever noticed in school that your underwear is wrong way on?
*lol i noticed today, no wonder i't felt so weird :D*

HAHA! No never had that problem I would notice really, really easy if I had them on backwards, most girls would T Backs make it east to know what way is what lol.

Have you ever went without underwear because you forgot to wash them :(

nope, luckily I've always had clean one's in my closet, thank god for washing machines..
*LoL, i suppose you've done that! :D*
*yeah, well boxers are easier to put wrong way. hah i don't think girls can ever have that problem.*

Have you ever lost your wallet?

Yes but the people where I was found it and called me rite away.

Have you ever forgot your gym cloths at home?

Nope. Just a pair o' sneakers and shorts is all I need.

Have you ever bumped into someone while driving...?

Last edited:
No, I have been hit, but never hit someone lol if that makes sense haha

Have you ever had your bathing suit peel off while diving in the pool at school?

Hmph! I had a misspelling, I'm going to fix that now.

Um, Yes. Back when I was younger. My waist was nothing but the size of a french fry. No matter what size trunks I was wearing the thing wouldn't stay on! I did a dive and, well no one was watching... 0.0

Have you ever cooked a full 3 course meal in only in less than 45 minutes?

Well, No i guess, haven't done that in that time, but I do make food, as weird as it may sound. But it's quite common in Finland that men do cook, actually, it's quite weird if some man doesn't (though of course there are many that don't)

Have you ever saw a sattellite at nightsky?
*i just saw one when i was out, i stopped looking at it, yellow-like star moved from east to west. Cool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html