KanColle Headquarter!

@King good luck ^^

5-5 is still terror but i want to try at least 1 :). Time to restock resources and then burn with LSC :D.

KNs4Qlg.png
@king Good luck!! :D

[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; Murakumo has been training those abs while doing hair rebonding. :D Congrats on getting her K2.
Are you one of those who K2 every girl in base?
[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; It's not normal to run 5-5 over 2 digit attempts? RNG bad mood. Re-chan bought a new torpedo scope and auto aim at CVs.

Damn. The shipping costs for Wo-chan. =/ I am really bad at handling my money. Guess I will stop purchasing so much now..

@AB congrat on your Murakumo kai ni :).

@Shir0 there is Wo-chan? Give me link plz :D.

I clear 5-2... time to do weekly 3-3 in waiting for golden hour for LSC ^^. Burning resources week comes to end. ;_;

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; It's not normal to run 5-5 over 2 digit attempts? RNG bad mood. Re-chan bought a new torpedo scope and auto aim at CVs.
I've been doing 7~9 runs for most of this year personally, Re acc is pretty shit and subs dodge well for the most part. I guess it is normal to do like ~15 runs earlier on in 2014 during initial rollout of 5-5, but for someone now to do RTA and all and not have enough resources at their disposal to minmax for 5-5 is kinda silly to me.

Damn. The shipping costs for Wo-chan. =/ I am really bad at handling my money. Guess I will stop purchasing so much now..
What is money for if not to be spent~

JCIHcXW.png

MY WAIFU FINALLY DECIDED TO APPEAR!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE DECIDED TO APPEAR LIKE ONE DAY BEFORE MY FIGURE ARRIVE, IT MUST BE HER BLESSING!

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Congrats on getting one of the most bad ass girl in game.:D
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Did you count how long has it been since you first wish to get her? Anyways, congrats on finally saving her from LSC.

wHhcov8.jpg

It must be Saber's blessing.. after what happened to her in UBW epi 24. :(

wHhcov8.jpg

It must be Saber's blessing.. after what happened to her in UBW epi 24. :(

Well, I always have Seiba's blessing to a certain extent since her TM 10th Year Anniversary figure is just right behind me watching over me from above!

And yes, my face was more or less that when she pops up, I was really hoping it won't be Musashi since they both share the 8 hr timer...As for how long, since I joined Jan 2014 I've been wishing for her since day one, after all she is pretty much the reason why I joined (also influence from Arpeggio of the Blue Steel :P)

@Dream Congrats on your Kako ^^

@King Congrats :D. Share me your luck, my yesterday LSC was failed :dontleave:

@King congrats on getting Yamato, and your reaction make me remember the first time I got her from LSC. Just sitting and staring at my laptop like a stupid for a few seconds because I couldn't believe she came.
@Shir0 You must believe in yourself, believe in your feeling, believe in your desires and do LSC with recipe you believe at the right time, the shipgirl you want will appear. But normally, I just do LSC regularly.
Btw I gave up on 4-5 and my dream about having Bismarck drei before summer event. It's so hard. T_T

@King Congrats :D. Share me your luck, my yesterday LSC was failed :dontleave:

You really don't want my luck, it took me over 100 LSC attempt for Yamato >_<

I am incredibly jealous. I don't have any of the big LSC girls. =/

You spam enough resource you'll get there eventually, no need to be jealous :P

@King congrats on getting Yamato, and your reaction make me remember the first time I got her from LSC. Just sitting and staring at my laptop like a stupid for a few seconds because I couldn't believe she came.

Its definitely awesome to see that 8hr timer pop up! :P Especially she's voiced by one of my favorite VA other than Ayako Kawasumi :3

@King wtf? Over 100 times? :surprised: Oh just share me your luck this time :D.

@Shir0 you're not alone >.<

@Wind It's your choice but yeah 4-5 isn't cheap ;_;

I don't think I even have 50 attempts. (lol)

@moe we are brothers now, but I will leave you behind as soon as one of the girls joins my crew. :D

@King Yeah, it was. Especially when it was my first LSC with large amount of resource because I was lvl 26 TTK. At that time I just want to try my newbie luck :p and that 8hr timer was like a miracle.
About seiyuu, I like Touyama Nao so I had hard time to choose between Kongou and Yamato when they were at lvl 98 ^^.

@Moe Now I'm thinking about spending 2-3 days restock my res and try it again. I can't give up here, my Bismarck is calling !!!:korokke_uwooo:
If you want Yamato or Musashi or Bismarck, just need to order their figure like King did and they'll come :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779