KanColle Headquarter!

@King Yeah, it was. Especially when it was my first LSC with large amount of resource because I was lvl 26 TTK. At that time I just want to try my newbie luck :p and that 8hr timer was like a miracle.
About seiyuu, I like Touyama Nao so I had hard time to choose between Kongou and Yamato when they were at lvl 98 ^^.

If you want Yamato or Musashi or Bismarck, just need to order their figure like King did and they'll come :D

Ah, easy choice for me, I knew from Day 1 that my first ever ring will belong to Yamato, now question is who will get the second one?? (Considering between Kongou/Yahagi at the moment)

And unfortunately there is no Bisko figures at the moment xD

Last edited:
@King 2nd one is easy for me ^^. I gave it to my beloved Kongou, because of her that I started playing kancolle.

No Bismarck figures ??? :eek:, I really don't know that.

@King 2nd one is easy for me ^^. I gave it to my beloved Kongou, because of her that I started playing kancolle.

No Bismarck figures ??? :eek:, I really don't know that.

Not as far as I'm concerned there is no Bisko figure yet. I don't know, both have served me well, Yahagi is really cool yet Kongou is more of a playful girl. Hard choice for me xD

I gave it to my beloved Kongou, because of her that I started playing kancolle.

The very same reason I took an interest in KC as well. She looks awesome and voice by one of the best seiyuu until the K2 art fked it up where I lost interest for her.

Personality wise she's annoying as heck.
In the anime where she kept on "Hotel this, hotel that" on Yamato makes me wanna punch her face.

@FireShark Kongou is a cheerful girl, not annoying. (☍﹏⁰)。
I think her kai2 damage art is better than original, but original art is better than kai2.
Btw when did you start playing kancolle ? Before Kongou kai2 ?

@King Kongou is love, Kongou is life:hypnotize:

[MENTION=110737]wind_zero[/MENTION]; iirc Kongou already had her K2 for quite awhile when I started. But that time I didn't even know about K2 stuff nor known the existent of the wiki. Just admiring the awesome Kai art.
My focus on this game as follows, art > stats > seiyuu. xD I only turn on game sounds during events.

Both damage art are quite good besides their legs in both and K2 ear part. :yawn:

lFfijw5.jpg

Until BB Mikasa / Asahi decides to make an apperance.

@Shir0 Who will leave who behind :D?

@King may i order the figure too.... sob...sob my wallet....

@wind good luck on 4-5, may :takyuu: will let you pass. ^^
mutsu_heavy.jpg

@Fire then what's exactly your start date? When i joined there are lots girls that have kai 2...

Anyway, from the start, i tried about 20 times LSC including default recipe. @@

I am getting to the point of leveling things due to derivative product fandom thanks to nico and doujins, slowly getting Arashio and Yayoi up.

6-3 map, Akitsushima time to shine? Testing for high LoS requirement that might be in summer event? Trap to waste your resources?
Anyways, level your Akitsushima!

I welcome more subs. :rolleyes:
I-23 is a type B1 sub. The same type as Iku I-19. So, Oppai Loli sub!

@King Cheers! your Yamato!!

Well...
D17AaOo.png
gEmG20x.png
[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; Are you one of those who K2 every girl in base?

Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of your question well because my English is poor...
My first ship is a Inazuma. She waits for Kai-Ni at level 70 now.
The present conditions of the ship which I can remodel(Kai Ni) in my fleet...

- remodeled
Kongou, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Fusou, Yamashiro,
Souryuu, Chitose, Chiyoda, Ryuujou,
Furutaka, Kako, Kinugasa, Ashigara, Nachi, Myoukou, Haguro, Maya,
Ooi, Kitakami, Kiso, Isuzu, Sendai, Jintsuu, Naka,
Yuudachi, Shigure, Ayanami, Hatsuharu, Hatsushimo, Murakumo, Fubuki, Akatsuki
- leveling
Hiryuu
- normally use
Junyou, Mutsuki, Kisaragi
- leave
Choukai, Tone, Chikuma, Ushio
- others
Taigei(Lv25 now), U-511(Lv71), Hibiki(Lv63)

Reactions: KingArturia
Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of your question well because my English is poor...

No worries. I'm so-so at English myself hence some of my posts are quite messy.
What I'm trying to ask is are you getting everyone you have to Kai / Kai Ni? No one gets left behind, everyone will be remodeled.

Also, congrats on getting them to K2. :nyanmusu_yeah:

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; I joined around Fall 2014. I don't even have two of the best girls in my fleet, Akizuki or Pudding. :(

How many of us here actually join the game before Kongou receives her K2?
Kongou K2 on 1st November 2013 - wiki.

@AB Congrats!!! AS team make great progress recently :D.

@Fire eh so you are on the same boat with me - waiting for Pudding chan and Akizuki chan ^^. Except the Yamatos and Bisko part :forsaken:

Anyway, i'm glad that i can make it in time. ^^
Murasame_season.jpg

Murasame! I wonder if they will ever get themselves K2. It would suck to have them be on Kai due to having new art already.
The Shiratsuyus are my second fav after Kagerous. Others are just there cause they are handy.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; or anyone with 2 night recons above, how often do they trigger when you bring two of them? My trigger rates are quite bad with only one. I can say out of 10 battles with AS/+, about 4 times they will contact.

I read about higher LoS will trigger them often but it doesn't seem to be a case on my side. I tested on Ooyodo and Bismarck, the results are pretty bad.

I joined a bit before the pudding-chan event. Was that the Fall event? Almost got her, too. =/

I started late July 2013, so yeah before Kongou's kai2.

Night recon proc rates are affected by level and plane slot count as well potentially, but using two has at least like 90% proc rate in my experience. There seems to be a flagship increase for proc rate too.

Reactions: FireShark
kAoBlr8.jpg

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] One of the best box design I've ever seen, this figure is definitely worth every penny. I've got 52 more images but I'll tease you guys like always! :3

ecael is the only one here join before Kongou kai2, i guess.

@Fire Murasame is cuteeeee, Harusame too but i don't have her >.<.

@King Moreeeeeeee!!!!! Live update plzzzzzzz!!!!!
:nekopara_pleased:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779