KanColle Headquarter!

I see, so what's about 15.5 red gun for CL? And if the yellow gun is in "fitting" or not?

For those who love KTKM ^^. I like the winter costume :D.
http://photon-pix.com/pm/4KUN/005_ktkm.html

There is new info on the vita game. Didn't read the article, yet. And the official site is down for me for some reason.

Anyone got any recommendation on the recipe for Taihou, she'll be the last LSC girl I need to hunt until they release new one...

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Got mine with 3.5/3.5/6/6 - 20 in 2 shots when the clock strikes midnight.
Reason is that Taihou is voiced by Mamiko Noto, who also voices Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl).

Good Luck!

Ah ok, so 3.5/3.5/6/6 is the popular recipe, is there a difference between 1 or 20 dev mat like Yamato (such as slightly increased chance in Taihou?) Any database like last time?

I got her yesterday ^^
About 3:04 AM GMT +9 when i hit the button. Haruna as FS. Musashi attempt. I thought i got Musashi when i saw 8 hours. But it's not :D. Her level is 14 now.
Yamato.jpg

King's luck pass me to this time ^^. I didn't LSC since King got Yamato and this time i expected Musashi... Got 8 hours after hitting the button feel good :D.

@Dream sacrifice Maruyus for your waifu :D. I did it yesterday though.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Congrats of saving Yamato too! Now to pass on that luck to [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; or anyone here who haven't gotten her yet.
Also, Shoukaku is yours.

Meanwhile, mine is still haunted by her past. From my recent 3-3 weekly / 41cm fishing.
You got taiha again?:eek: It's just world 3 for bucket's sake.
PmqhnCn.png

And here we go again.
rTONwPu.png

moe, she needs some punishment.
9657fed01ef4883751e042f6d45302b8.png

-----------------------------------------------------

This plane is just awesome.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Type_2_Recon_Aircraft

This week's 5-4 run results are so much better than the last because of this. Out of my 10+ runs, I only fail to S-rank the 2 demon on pre-boss node once due to no contact. You guys should consider giving that plane a chance if you haven't.

Seeing Shoukaku and Zuikaku with 1 slot- Suisei(601) one shotting Ru / Ta-class is just awesome. Shou still needs punishment though.

Last edited:
@moe congrats Yamato! "pyan!!" :D

eIUNiQQ.png
As for her growth, the most are expeditions.

@Fire Thank and her lvl is 24 now. I hope her lvl is about 7x in the next event. Btw you seem stuck with the past ^^. Punish your if you want :D.

@AB Congrats. Mutsuki is cuteeeee!!!! ^^

Saiun only prevents Red-T while Type 2 have high chance to contact, which increases damage and my girls also seem to crit a lot.
I rarely use either of them. But now prefer type 2 for quests.

Hmm, starting from scratch at the newest server feels so...very bothersome. The PvP in there isn't worthwhile since I barely get exp but playing a fresh account sure is depressing.

Let's see how far I go before I become super passive!

To celebrate [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; 's Yamato achievement. I proceed with mine.
Part of my bonus turn into a ring. :) Happy? :( Sad? :rolleyes: Oh well..
The mistress is here. Uchuu Senkan Yamato.
4jgUHlA.png

5PwcK2I.png

[MENTION=108744]Icchan[/MENTION]; Good Luck with your new account! I'm curious. How many accounts do you have personally?

I'm technically down to one, but I usually tend to other admiral's bases and kanmusu mostly for event. Though in this case the new account is well...a new account for me since apparently I my main DMM account got banned. It's been over a week now so things are much better than before, especially since I distract myself with Choginga. Welp, I've somehow gotten a Kongou and Fusou, I just need to get everyone up to speed when I can.

CL Kai Ni hint.
水雷戦隊を率いて各戦線で奮戦を重ねた、ある5500t級軽巡洋艦の改二改装の実装を予定しています。
- She led Torpedo fleet to front lines and achieve good results.
- 5500 ton CL

Judging from the tweet hints.

Most likely : Abukuma or Yura.
No chance : Natori, Tama or Kinu.
50/50 : Nagara or Kuma.

So far, we have 3 Kuma-class with K2 and 1 Nagara-class with K2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuma-class
- Early 5500 ton ships.
- Anime appearance.
Artist
UGUME - Kuma, Tama - recent KC work : Kako K2

Nagara-class
- 8-4 Fleet Program ships.
- 5500 ton Type 2 CLs.
- improved Kuma-class
- design to be flagship of a destroyer flotilla.
Artist
Kuu Ro Kuro - Nagara, Natori - recent KC work : Katsuragi
konishi - Yura, Abukuma, Kinu - one of KC main artist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Thanks and of course she is. :chuuni_yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779