KanColle Headquarter!

@Fire It seems it's Abukuma. Wait for kai2 art + equipment :D.

@Y0shiart2 Welcome.
Don't sink your ship. ^^

Welcome, yoshi

i don't do enough LSC to get enough maruyu to feed off. the few I had I gave to the unlucky ones. I felt bad for them. (lol)

We knew it was Abukuma earlier last week when they mentioned being a flagship, there wasn't really much in the options left at this point for that.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; What's your take on Luck stat affects Accuracy? Is it really true?
Last time I checked the threads they were saying something like luck/1000 for the effective acc to count against effective dodge. For all practical purposes it might as well as not matter.

At the end of the day, my Taihou does fine without me throwing Maruyus at her, as do Fusous.
Oh let's wait for more info,

@Fire i saw ppl do 4-5 southern route with lest than 10 runs 1 week after i cleared. So i think they did something. I'll give a try. :)
There were more people doing south route w/ sub decoy this month as far as I noticed.

/me starts the lottery with the collaboration of K.C. industry...

You get it!!! [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION];!!!

MMK-Siggy.png

I thought you decided to join us :D. Anyway Thank. :nosebleed:

Lol, there wasn't a single word: that I join would... - Lol, I just share few stuff for my close friends here... I seeing you always without an siggy (is like if you half way nude were...xD), what then at weekend the project started have, and that that your weak point Shoukaku-chan is, was then the project-decision easy...^_^

Now I know why my packages aren't getting delivered. The post office is striking. =/ Yamato and Wo-chan are crying. :'(

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Hope you get them soon :( photos~

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; That's good. It will be quite silly if luck really affects accuracy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-5 clear through North route.
Surprisingly it took less runs than going through south route, 4 runs 4 sweep cause Hoppou miss all her shots :D (I didn't murder bully her, I let her go)

4-5 clear with S-rank this month. Last run took me about 9 runs with 5BB 1CV setup (all fail) and only 1 run with fleet below.
First four runs cleared with 1 BB, 3 CAs, 2 CVs.
Screw you 5BB 1CV setups, they are useless.
Fast Fleet with CA/V(s) is 10x better. Ta-class never manage to hit my girls at all with Fast Fleet and it's not the same with Hybrid-Slow fleet, where Kaga or someone will get Chuuha/Orange.
QG8wuVW.png

IrZVsfL.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a tease.. Give us their K2 already.
8n6X2Ck.jpg

Last edited:
6hsW9Ul.png
I liked Abukuma and brought her up steadily for a long time (Lv70 now). I have one BP, but I will be troubled if it's necessary for her...
:fag:

Last edited:
ヲ. ヲ.. ヲ!! As always bad quality pictures.

C49xAaV.jpg

7xi7JVP.jpg

8CFYoid.jpg

KONAFTu.jpg

RyPvA3h.jpg

kUFRgA1.jpg

1Kib2Ar.jpg

PpLxy7h.jpg

fgmS7Ib.jpg

3A9m0oL.jpg

spzQh1t.jpg

C1GWslH.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FireShark
Nice not bad Shiki, but some of the focus went to the background instead of the figure you're trying to take photo of xD!

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Thanks for the WOs. Most are kinda overexposed but only one I felt it looks nice.
You manage to capture her bottom part nicely. Shiny and sleek, like very high quality figurine.
RyPvA3h.jpg
How about Yamato? :korokke_nice:

4-5 report: 15 runs total, meet boss 7 times. Burn: 11k fuel, 5k ammo, 13k steel, 3k bauxite. First 6 runs, i use heavy fleet with mix middle and south route, meet boss 1 >.<. The last i use heavy fleet ( 4bb 2cv before final, 5bb 1cv for final ) with south route.

4-5_July.jpg

Kiyoshimo.jpg

@Fire It's not hard like last time but i still hate 4-5 >.<.

@AB Congrats on your Bepubi :D.
If Abukuma use BP.... dev are crazy ;_;

@Shir0 Thank, She look nice. I didn't have mood to comment in time >.<. Anyway, i'm looking forward your Yamato. :D

Summer 2015 - Large Scale Event, hinted to be similar as past AL/MI Summer Event.
Finally, I get to taste what Hard really is.

Hopefully E-5/6 would be Shinano reward as that's the only big IJN ship left for KC? Or give us some Fast Submarines, the I-200 series, a.k.a fastest submarines during WW2.
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Congrats on clearing 4-5 this month. Do you not have plans to go with a lighter fleet? :P
Also hurrah on getting the middle-finger girl.

I want with medium fleet last time so this time i want to try with heavy fleet. It's easier to kill boss this way but resources cost still... the same ;_;.

I'm a bit slower than my plan. I need to clear 5-3, 5-4, 5-5 in 5 days to start saving resources.
Large Scale Event + reppuu + bauxite. I hope i can make it. >.<

Might as well as punt 5-5 till after event unless you believe you have what it takes to grind it down without paying too much for it.

I believe that they will have kai2 for Shou and Zui before the event, so i want to save 2 BP. Doing Unryuu quest will give a reppuu 601 and Unryuu is waiting for her kai. I mean i need 1 more BP and the 5-5 medal is what i need. I may wrong but... nazzzz you make me confused!!!! I'll keep my plan until next week. >.<

EDIT: I've got her on 1st 5-3 S-rank. Not bad. ^^
Pyon.jpg

Last edited:
They said that it won't be Marianas this summer so maybe gokousen kai2 delayed even more. Even if it is though, unless you are confident in doing 5-5 you might as well as wait for event hard mode medals.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; What's the rush? 5-5 will eat even more resources and buckets than 4-5. Remember, you'll be resupplying Main Fleet along with 2 support fleets.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Need translation. :)

-------------------------------------------
For those interested and haven't check them out.
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Seasonal/Early_Summer_Voice_Lines_2015

Nagato just went full Nagamon and her voice tone..why the sudden change.

They said that it won't be Marianas this summer so maybe gokousen kai2 delayed even more. Even if it is though, unless you are confident in doing 5-5 you might as well as wait for event hard mode medals.

That's what i doubt about. I still wait for sure but it seems Shou, Zui kai2 will be delayed.
Well i've changed my mind after few 5-3 runs because i just realize that i can't reach 5-5 in few days without burn more resources and buckets. I do 5-3 for today and tomorrow i'll return with weekly quest and farming. Time to start saving resources. :)

This doujin is so cute. [safe]

Oh it's Lv1 Zuikaku that i love :x. Although it's a bit serious shit in the end but it's still cute. There is translated version on danbooru if you need ;).

@Fire Yeah i know. I put 5-5 for next month or... never :D.
Here the link for translated version: http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9435
I already put it here before hmmm in the last event when King said something about my Zui, and i said that i like lv1 Zuikaku. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: FireShark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx