KanColle Headquarter!

This week's 5-4 run results are so much better than the last because of this. Out of my 10+ runs, I only fail to S-rank the 2 demon on pre-boss node once due to no contact. You guys should consider giving that plane a chance if you haven't.
If you are packing a BB you definitely should be Sing that node, contact or no contact. Anyway, 3cv setups has a lot of freedom with equipment if you have the baux to tank so sacing a slot to get contact is usually worth.
水雷戦隊を率いて各戦線で奮戦を重ねた、ある5500t級軽巡洋艦の改二改装の実装を予定しています。
- She led Torpedo fleet to front lines and achieve good results.
- 5500 ton CL
Tis pretty easy this time, almost certain to be Abukuma, July also fits with the retreat from Kiska.

If you are packing a BB you definitely should be Sing that node, contact or no contact. Anyway, 3cv setups has a lot of freedom with equipment if you have the baux to tank so sacing a slot to get contact is usually worth.

I'm not entirely sure how much damage increase we get from contact. But contact from type 2 seems to give the best damage increase? I've seen my Hiei CI and instantly kill off a demon with 175 dmg with type 2 contact. That never happen once in my past runs without type 2.

- Wiki stated that contact damage only for bombing phase. What of Night Contact then?

Tis pretty easy this time, almost certain to be Abukuma, July also fits with the retreat from Kiska.
Gonna be a pain to hunt for her if it's true.

Last edited:
Aerial contact is only for the preempt airstrike phase and scales off the acc bonus of the plane it contacted with. Flying boat+type2 gives some ridiculous stuff. BB for 5-4 probably should just run APcutin build to kill through fatter targets fast.

Abukuma is pretty easily farmed at 4-2, I just sub it endlessly personally.

Oh right, night contact is for all sources of yasen damage.

Last edited:
lXDRwh4.png

Ayy lmao

@fire i'm thinking about the 2nd waifu... ^^. Anyway i don't have any plan now. My high lvl girls are sitting at 90~91. At least i'll think about leveling 2nd waifu after next event :).

@Dream Congrats :D. You have "Inn".

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Congrats on saving Musashi! The luck passing worked out.. alright. :rolleyes:

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_2015_Event

Well, event incoming, schedule to be around early August. Well I guess I'll start stocking up resource now instead of hunting Taihou xD At least Yamato arrived before event start :P

"今夏作戦展開予定の「艦これ」夏イベント2015:期間限定海域を実装&展開準備を進めています。同作戦開始は、来月【八月上旬】予定です。"

^ What Official Twitter posted

Yes, so it will be in early August. 2 weeks before the event is enough to save resources because my resources are always over 30k. Time to craft more reppuu/radar/AP.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That love for Yamato. So fast Lv60 for a high consumption ship.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; What's your take on Luck stat affects Accuracy? Is it really true?

Summer Event : Prepare your carriers again.
Nice for me since 5-4 grinding always require us to have 2 CVs.

Last edited:
@Shir0 a bit late but CONGRATS :D.

@King mine is 37 now ^^.

1-5, 2-5, 3-5 cleared!!! I'll process 4-5 next week while clearing 5-3, 5-4. I want to get all monthly medals so i'll have 12 in total before 15/16 July. 15 days before August to save resources. That's my plan :P.

thx, moe

the english wiki says a good torpedo squad is required for the event. so DDs and CLs?

I think my carriers are fine. I only have two high level CVLs, though.

think there will be those new observation nodes or whatever they are called? my akisushima is sitting at level two. lol

1-5, 2-5, 3-5 cleared!!! I'll process 4-5 next week while clearing 5-3, 5-4. I want to get all monthly medals so i'll have 12 in total before 15/16 July. 15 days before August to save resources. That's my plan :P.

I should follow your plan. :) planning to clear 3-5 next week cause of the quest. Not sure about 4-5, the horror. Might try to clear with my new Fusou K2 and Bismarck this time.

3 CAV/ sub 1 KTKM ; 2 BB ; 1 Kaga through south night node.
CAV have better night power than BB right? Not caring about survivability cause princess will penetrate anyone even Yamato in a hit.

@King I put her in pvp too. It's just today, i let her sortie to 3-3 for weekly quest :).

@Shir0 something about torpedo squad is for new kai ni CL, right?

Torp squad, lol pretty much all those with high torp stats and luck stats are all 80+ on my side due to they're so event intensive for hard mode (their cut in is pretty much what finish the boss after all)

Oh let's wait for more info,

@Fire i saw ppl do 4-5 southern route with lest than 10 runs 1 week after i cleared. So i think they did something. I'll give a try. :)

It will be a "what if" Kai 2, let's hope she doesn't really need blueprints.
uqMdsfe.jpg

Last edited:
I recently joined the Kancolle game near end of June.

Nico Y LL
Commander
Lvl 8
Slots: 32 (1 sank)
Server: Oominato Keibi-fu

Team 1:
039 Kuma (Lvl 18)
074 Inazuma (Starter Card, Lvl 14)
012 Shirayuki (Lvl 12)
032 Kisaragi (Lvl 12)
037 Mikazuki (Lvl 11)
040 Tama (Lvl 9)

Team 2 (Expedition):
072 Hibiki
017 Ayanami
031 Mutsuki
034 Fumizuki
082 Yuudachi
081 Murasame

Ship(s) Sank:
028 Tenryuu x1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779