KanColle Headquarter!

My 5-4-A CV leveling setup
CV1 loadout : 2 blue, 2 red
CV2 loadout : 1 green, 1 red, type 2, saiun

Hiryuu and Souryuu seems to be the worst CV on my side. Their ACC are like dead bottom compare to other CVs. Is it their plane slot problem or it could be just RNG?
Opening torpedoes miss most of the time and shelling miss 50% of the time (no joke). Their damage output are beastly if they hit. So far no other CV are able to match them. Kaga, Akagi, Shoukaku, Zuikaku and Taihou doesn't miss as much as those 2. Average level 90+.

I'll now crown them the Berserker Carriers ! Don't let them hit you !!

I would love to read your experience with them.

Last edited:
Same old story. Quality. Rush. Meh. Enjoy.

Ur4S2Er.jpg

0YJNitw.jpg

X1rWLIz.jpg

aZtaa6G.jpg

kOil6Xh.jpg

tuMYdPQ.jpg

GDsMqVl.jpg

s6MXyTG.jpg

E9SKDSb.jpg

Reactions: FireShark
The Light armor one doesn't come with a base like the heavy one did? And the box design is so different...

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; The pics this time. Nice work. Last one kinda over exposed. Minus points for no Mu-pan-tsu. ;)

Best CL hands down. 3-5 south route just got easier.
QYejymJ.png

Abukuma must be a next Kai Ni recommendation, she's classified as CL but she is actually a CLT...with not as great Torp stats but she can launch torp like CLT...awesome for branching rules. Time to get myself some blueprint.

Abukuma carries taihatsus too just because, lol. Konishi turned out a pretty good piece of art though~

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Go do your 3-5 and 4-5. :P
[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; Yeah, Konishi getting better, he manage to keep the consistency between non-damage and damaged CG. Compare that with his first K2 a.k.a Kongou :whistle:. I have high expectation for his Cranes.

Until Yahagi gets her K2, Abukuma will be my main CL.
With the ability to have 3x Daihatsu for expedition and doing opening torpedoes for sortie. She can be a DA CL or semi-CLT. What more can you ask for?

I'm expecting Yuubari to be same when she receives her K2. Experimental CL after all.

@Fire Congrats on your Abukuma kai 2. :D

I'm leveling from lvl2 :(. I planned to ignore her since i hear she need BP but Dev know how to force ppl lvl up new kai2 even it cost a BP.... >.<. With new ability, Abukuma is useful for many ways. I wonder she will be required for branching rule in next even... just like Choukai...
Anyway, I wonder if Dev use this ability to buff other kai2 CL as well. To thing, CL will not deadly like CLT but still useful with opening torp. Normally, CL can't compare to CA with DA setup, it's like DD with higher HP, a bit more fire power but lack evasion... Well i mean with this buff CL has good role in the fleet now :).

P/s: i like the art too. :D

My Abukuma is just at level 17 :/ I only have 1 BP left and I still want to upgrade Chikuma, Fusou and Bismarck.. doing 3-2A atm, because 4-3 is so annoying.

Edit: The new Kaga Enka song is nice.

Last edited:
Anyone else using KCV and experiencing memory leaks after recent update or flash update?

It is accumulating over time here so after hours I've seen it go over 500mb, seems like people have picked up on it at the himeuta thread too so I guess yuubari will look more into it. For the moment being I guess I'll have to use some other variants that's leaking, albeit at a smaller pace. ;;

It's old but new to me.
xOFa9wd.jpg

I'm really loving the edited version (not official). That expression is totally Murakumo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx