KanColle Headquarter!

That Akagi and Kaga cameo? xD

Probably...xD???

The screeshot is from the anime Kuuseki Madousha: I did twice the ep. seen, that I me not may wronged had...xD

But I think that this a extra fanservice is from them: Because Kuuseki will like KanColle from Diomedea made...:goodtea:

Probably...xD???

The screeshot is from the anime Kuuseki Madousha: I did twice the ep. seen, that I me not may wronged had...xD

But I think that this a extra fanservice is from them: Because Kuuseki will like KanColle from Diomedea made...:goodtea:

Ah fair enough! Its definitely a Akagi and Kaga cameo! xD

aka1.jpg

So awesome that they even get close up shots. Director's waifu = Akagi and Kaga.

FGO starting soon and boat event, the grinding is going to be real orz

Wonfest looks like quite a lot of good stuff announced, going to need to secure myself a Taihou nendo for sure.

Speaking of event, 8/10 start confirmed~

Last edited:
[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; Thanks for the heads up! I'm interested in nendo Ooyodo and Akitsushima's Taitei-chan myself.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Your waifu nendo. Coming soon.

CKzReMvUYAAh1bt.jpg

Meanwhile, mine is no where to be seen.:(

Bismarck figure finally but I'm not getting it. Not a collector. Different story if it's nendo.
CKz4_kOUMAAk7Dr.jpg

@fire is there pre-order link? @@
I shipped a Shoukaku long wall scroll and it will come in 1~2 days. :P

@King wow that's fast :D. Hope you can ring her before the event :D. Btw the last 1~2 level is really pain >.<.

The event will begin in August 10. Get ready everyone. ^^

@King wow that's fast :D. Hope you can ring her before the event :D. Btw the last 1~2 level is really pain >.<.

If it wasn't for the event announcement she would have been 100 ages ago, because of event I'm only leveling her via daily PvP rotation or my fuel/bullet will take such a dive I won't be prepared for event at all, now I just need to somehow get a decent amount of bauxite before the event starts, because leveling in PvP without CV is kind of asking for trouble (unless they've no CV at all) so my bauxite haven't been going up extremely quickly recently...

I'm leveling her via PvP too, why mine is sitting at 80 :-s. Oh because i didn't put her in flagship. I want Abukuma ready before the event. :D
I use CV in pvp but my bauxite still increase. Before: 2~3 days for 2k~3k bauxite for LSC. I do exp 6 now in preparing for event. I want to save 50k for the event.

I'm leveling her via PvP too, why mine is sitting at 80 :-s. Oh because i didn't put her in flagship. I want Abukuma ready before the event. :D
I use CV in pvp but my bauxite still increase. Before: 2~3 days for 2k~3k bauxite for LSC. I do exp 6 now in preparing for event. I want to save 50k for the event.

My Abukuma is 59 already without being the flagship xD I just need to quickly go snatch those BP so I can remodel her :P Well Bauxite do increase but I used to be able to get a steady 5K with regen previously xD Now I'm barely getting 1-2k (though having CV might be why)

Depending on how many medals you have but it's good if you don't need to do 4-5 >.<. There is rumor about Gokousen kai2 in the event. If it's truth, you may want to save more BP :D.

Depending on how many medals you have but it's good if you don't need to do 4-5 >.<. There is rumor about Gokousen kai2 in the event. If it's truth, you may want to save more BP :D.

I know I pretty much get 1 and a half BP from event since I always complete it in Hard Mode all maps, normally I only do 1-5 and 2-5 since I'm lazy :P

I know I pretty much get 1 and a half BP from event since I always complete it in Hard Mode all maps, normally I only do 1-5 and 2-5 since I'm lazy :P

Last event, they gave us 2 BP but 3 girls need it and one more in the last update :P. I think you can't be lazy anymore. :D

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; just an announcement. No preorder yet.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That was fast! Do you grind on 5-4-A too?

When you unlock 5-4, you will ask what is this 3-2 and 4-3 leveling?
I don't even level in those map anymore. Pretty good exp until lv 95 for non-flagship. DDs can just leech.

If anyone is interested,
Here's my setup for MVP - CL/CA on 5-4.
CL/CA , DD , DD , BB , CV/L , CV/L - best use chuuha BB with CI setup.
Sometimes will fail to get S-rank, especially when Abyssal CA is present. Chances are pretty slim though.

Last edited:
Considering that the event is the fictional 2nd SN operation the chances of gokousen kai2 is relatively low, particularly since they mentioned Teruduki as an event reward and citing participation in the 3rd battle of Solomons Sea. While the kai2s were referred to specifically as IF survival of Marianas. Time wise just not really checking out.

i havent prepared at all for the event. no time, no motivation. i only saved up resources.. and i wanted to kai 2 abukuma and akatsuki until then..

@ecael Yeah i know, i just read it somewhere ^^.

@Shir0 saving resources is preparing for event :P.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That was fast! Do you grind on 5-4-A too?

My Yamato is pure PvP leveling after I've got her, I think I might have done 1 or 2 3-2A for when I can be bothered to do the daily quests xD

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/23447-german-ship-stats/

Bisko not only is the first battleship to be able to launch Torps in Kancolle, but her sister Tirpitz is also the first in WoWS to be able to launch Torps! You'll definitely like this [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Reactions: FireShark
Nice but tier 8.. I sure won't be getting there any time soon with my schedule. Also pain in the butt just managing KC resources. :(
Summer event will have 7 maps now you say? Devs on super sadist mode for those in Japan with that heat and salt. (Meanwhile, raining thunderbolts here everyday.)

Love Swimsuit Tatsuta and the new Amagi Kai CG. Bepu gotten harder.
Russiaapproves.png

Last edited:
Nice but tier 8.. I sure won't be getting there any time soon with my schedule. Also pain in the butt just managing KC resources. :(
Summer event will have 7 maps now you say? Devs on super sadist mode for those in Japan with that heat and salt. (Meanwhile, raining thunderbolts here everyday.)

Either Bisko or Tirpitz will be a premium ship, that's for sure because they're both ship of the same class, you can only unlock one of them in the tech tree. And not just you, even me who play a bit more regularly still struggle to get past Tier 6 (I think I should reach my Fuso again today due to 2x EXP during the weekend celebration for Wargaming), the exp required now and the exp gained nerfed at lower tiered ships is definitely making it harder for you to progress, I won't have mind that after OBT when the game officially launch because then I would keep everything, but even now whatever I work towards will get wiped anyway, so that's why I haven't been bothered to unlock my Myoukou/Mogami yet (because I know they're my favorite ships already from CBT and Atago is basically an enhanced Myoukou), I'm trying to work on my DD and BB (I would like Shimakaze and Yamato when it comes out of OBT), CV wise I'm not quite sure, as much as I like Shoukaku onwards, the first few tiers are just currently in such a sticky situation (especially if you encounter a USS CV) that I'm really annoyed at playing IJN CV at the moment.

7 Maps? I suppose that's 1 more than normal but if it is difficulty like last time I'm not too worried, if it is more like Nightmare of the Truk then I'll just stick my middle finger up for the Devs. But I've noticed something interesting, Akizuki might be competing with Izusu Kai Ni now?

"Renewed light cruiser "Isuzu Kai Ni". She can now be equipped with good AA weapons, and even without Anti-Air Fire Directors, she can still be possible to perform the air defence "Anti-Air Cut In"."

Maybe there is a reason to sortie my Izusu other than her awesome ASW stats again...

7 maps in this event >.<. Well, i agree with King, if the difficulty is like last event then no problem. More maps, more medal and rewards :). The matter is resources. I'm saving 50k fuel and ammo, 45k bauxite but i need more than that to do all EOs before the event begin.

Anyway my Abukuma is ready after 2 weeks leveling from lvl 1 :D. Now it's time for her to help preparing for event ---> sparkle + 2 daihatsu + exp 37, 38. :P
Abukuma_kai2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx